The Heroes of Olympus The Whispered

residentbryle posted on Nov 26, 2011 at 02:40PM
sorry to the people who read my last forum i got grounded and during that time i lost my intrest in the story sorry but this one ill try to get this one through.

ok this story is when percy never went to camp halfblood but lives across the street from it. in this story he is a soldier with extroidenery poweres. i dont think i spelt that right.his mission is to look for a whispered around the area.

wel ill be posting soon.
characters: every character in rr's books
my characters:
kurz webber
mellisa mao
and more that i cannot name at this time.

The Heroes of Olympus 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago residentbryle said…
smile
chapter 1: mithril

speaker: sargeant Jackson please report to the captains office imedietly. i looked at the speaker." what did you do this time percy." asked the guy with blonde hair." i did nothing to her." i repleid." then you better go find out." he said, pushing me out the door of the guys locker room." kurz, i need my uniform." i said. he quikly threw me my uniform and closed the door. i quikly put it on and walked towards the captains office. i kept walking until i saw the captains office. i knocked on the door." come in."
said a feminine voice. i opend the door and walked in. " mam." i said in a diciplined military voice." at ease sargeant." she said.
" sargeant jackson, you will be going on a important mission, you wil be going to school." " but m-mam you know that im only good with weapons and machines." i stamered. " then you better get studying your mission starts tommorow." she repleid. " you are dismisd sargeant." i turned and made my way towards the door. " oh and sargeant you cant go and reaveal to your target that your a mathril mercenary. go to the m9 hangers your taking that to your new home on long island across from the strawberry farm." she said i made my way back out of the office and went to the hanger.

what do you think.

over a year ago goddessgirl said…
big smile
that's cool! nice idea!
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
cool
can anyone read my forum?
It's called The Daughter of Kronos
worried
i hecked your story out on my dsi web so i couldnt comment i basicly read everything on it so thats why i barely comment on anybodys but i do read everyones
but its kind of disappointing to see all the unfinished stories and all of them are good too
chapter 2: woloves can fly?

we had just finished playing capture he flag but it was the suckiest one yet.
mostly because of that stupid house that was built across the street from camp half-blood. the strangest thing was that there was an airfeild at the back. luke told me that it was probobly a rich guy who had alot of money to have an airplane. the garage for the plane was strange though i know that a plane has to have a big garage to stay in but this thing was big enough to fit 5 columns of public planes and 5 stacked up on each other. " hey luke do you think we should investigate the place." i asked. " yeah that place is getting on my nerves, not being able to know whats in it for all i know their could be a whole bunch of monsters in their waiting for a chance to attack." he said." alright in one hour were taking half the camp over their to investigate." i said. " ill go make the plans."

i got into my m9 wolfstorm the greatest of all m9s. but the only reason i got this machine was because i was a whispered i could easily kill someone by concentrating on their yes and saying a command, then they'll just do what i said.
speaker: erzu 7 are you ready for lounch. " urzu 7 here ready for lounch." i replied. speaker: lounch in 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 lounch.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTZTTTTTTSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SS!­!!!­!!!­!!!
speaker: erzu 7 15 heat signitures have been spotted around your goal area, get rid of them but do not kill any of them.
" how am i supose t do that." isaid. speaker: i dont know think of something its your home. i sighed." roger." i repleid.
i flew towards long island and spotted 15 teen running arounnd with weapons. i quikly aimed around them and said. gunns activate and guns poped out of the wolfstorm then i finally said."FIRE.".....

what do you guys think i know its short but alot of school work. but ill try to get around. and i wil finish this no matter what.
last edited over a year ago