The Heroes of Olympus The war

gumbee posted on Nov 25, 2011 at 02:05AM
Chapter 1 The awakening. Thunder boomed up in the sky and lightning flashed, severing the Heavens.The twelve Olympians were sitting on their thrones as tension increased between them. The war had erupted because the Big three's symbols of power, the Master Bolt,Trident and The Helm of Datknesswere stolen. Somehow, The Master Bolt was found in the hands of Hades but The Trident and Helm Of Darkness were found in the hands of Zeus. Everyone of the Three refused to admit about the theft while they wanted and apology.The twelve had split into two opposing sides.Zeus, Ares, Athena, Dionysus,Hera and Hephaestus on one and Poseidon,Hades,Aphrodite,Apollo,Artermis and Hermes on the other. "Father and Uncles, there is no need of this war!""Silence Athena I have been framed and if I do not have an apology, the war will start!"Zeus shouted."Your bolt has been stolen before Father, could the three of you have been framed?"That caught Poseidon's attention."Fine. We will let six demigods go on a quest.If the answer is not found by the summer solstice,there will be war!"Athena was surprised that Poseidon had suggested that-it was a good idea she had to admit.Thunder boomed, sealing the deal. "Who should we choose?"Poseidon asked."I have it figured out."Zeus thundered and with that, an owl was sent to Camp Half Blood showing the six.......
last edited on Nov 26, 2011 at 08:46AM

The Heroes of Olympus 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gumbee said…
Just created this if the response is good, I may continue but if not I'll delete it cause I have other forums already keeping me busy :(
over a year ago venus143 said…
it's great i noticed that you really like writting i hope that you do continue this it's awesome laters:)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
plz post!
Chapter 2. Chiron cantered nervously in his "office".Well an introduction first.Chiron was a centaur-meaning that he had the top half of a man's body but had a horse's rear end. Yes, the Greek Gods were alive and their children-demigods trained in Camp Half Blood by Chiron. To continue, Chiron was nervous as the storm raged. There had been numerous lightnings, tornadoes, hurricanes and the mortal news have reported sights of walking skeletons. He had heard the news about the lost and found symbols of power belonging to the Big Three.Suddenly, he heard a flap of wings. An owl perched on the outside of the window carrying an envelope which stated simply-Athena.He immediately opened the window to receive the letter and opened it.Dear Chiron, I'm sure you have heard the news about the accusations going on in Olympus.A quest must be assigned and the truth must be uncovered by the summer solstice .The six demigods who are going have been chosen.They are..... As if on cue, the door opened to reveal Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Rachel Elizabeth Dare(the mortal oracle) and Grover Underwood."Chiron we...."Percy stated, holding up an envelope but caught sight of of the exact similar copy Chiron was holding and stopped."Sit, we have to talk." The six was immediately told the matter of Olympus."Reminds you of the previous time huh Grover and Annabeth.""Couldn't forget it Perce."Grover replied. Now for the prophecy.
over a year ago Meef said…
laugh
eh gumbee you know you can edit your 1st post, like that it won't be so messy :D
I'm using iPhone larh
angry
Meaning that evrytime I try to make it better it just gets worst:/
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
great chapter post soon plz
smile
@venus I may post in an hour or too:D
Chapter 3
Percy's pov

As if on cue, Rachel started shuddering as green smoke enveloped her.Her mouth opened as the Oracle of Delphi spoke through her.

"Six shall head West to find the culprit of theft. Find what they will but not without death. One shall fall because of a friend, and sail home they will, back to the Camp." I was stunned."Well was it good?" I was jolted back to the real world by Rachel's question."Bla-a-a-h Oh it was good except for a few deaths here and there." Grover said while miserably chewing off a tin can.

"I said this to Percy before about the Great Prophecy and I will say it again.Prophecies tend to have double meanings,do not dwell too much in them."Chiron said.But from the look in his eyes, the teacher wasn't so sure himself.

Thunder boomed in the distance, not improving our mood as I watched the others heading back to their cabins, discussing the prophecy."Let's go Seaweed brain"Despite the mood, I couldn't help but smile as Annabeth laced her fingers between mine and headed towards my cabin."Aren't you returning to your cabin?"I questioned."Well, we aren't the only one.I turned and saw Jason who was heading towards his cabin with Piper who surprisingly was shuddering."That prophecy pretty much spooked all of us."Annabeth said as if reading my thoughts.That night, both of us slept in our sleeping bags as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

I hoped that the dreams would'nt come but of course, they did.....
last edited over a year ago
zzz
GD night all ZzZzZz
Update:)
Chapter 4PreviewPercy's pov. I dreamt of myself standing on a mountain.No, it wasn't just any mountain, it was Mount Othrys, the Titans' base in California. The place was crumbled and filled with broken infrastructure. I explored the area and found nothing, literally nothing. Just as my dream-self headed down the mountain-which was still quite tall despite the crumbling ruins, the scene transitioned and I was in a room. I looked around and found thrones of power.Olympus? I thought.No child, look closer a voice whispered into my head. I approached one of them and saw to my horror Ancient Greek words that froze my blood.Κρόνος-Kronos and the scythe beside it heightened my fears.Suddenly, I heard a familiar laughter......
last edited over a year ago
Posting full chapter in around 3 1/2 hrs
crying
Y NO FEEDBACK
3 comments for me to post :(
over a year ago swiftwater said…
smile
smile
soon
big smile
theres three just by me!!!!!
Lolol threedifferent people :D but I may extend the preview abit :D
Chapter 4
Percy's pov

I dreamt of myself standing on a mountain.No, it wasn't just any mountain, it was Mount Othrys, the Titans' base in California. The place was crumbled and filled with broken infrastructure. I explored the area and found nothing, literally nothing. Just as my dream-self headed down the mountain-which was still quite tall despite the crumbling ruins, the scene transitioned and I was in a room. I looked around and found thrones of power.Olympus? I thought.No child, look closer a voice whispered into my head. I approached one of them and saw to my horror Ancient Greek words that froze my blood.Κρόνος-Kronos and the scythe beside it heightened my fears.Suddenly, I heard a familiar laughter.I turned and suddenly, I spotted a hole on the floor which I could have sworn was never there before.

My ADHD got the better on me, even in the dream.I went down the deep, worm-like hole.I slid all the way down and just when I felt as though I would fall all the way to Hades,I arrived at somewhere which was worse-The entrance to Tartarus.The gaping hole was filled with menacing power and a threatening presence, no it was many strong presence at once, as though there was a gathering of the worst fiends.

I did the stupidest thing. I peered in and an intense power so strong hit me. I saw five Earthborns fiddling with some mechanics and there were two columns filled with machine. They were stacked vertically and were like containers. As I stepped closer, I almost shouted with shocked.For on one side was the Titans and the other, the Giants and in front, in front of them all was Gaia. I gasped and the Earthborns saw me. Just as they ran towards me, trying to aim a blow, I awoke with a start, a tingle coursed through my spine and somehow, I knew that this quest woudbn't be as easy as the last....
if no one wants i won't continue :(
crying
Update
Ermm number1pjfan here it is but i may not continue since no one commented
sad
Bump :/
Don't stop any of your stories they're all good
Actually I really dont want to. It's just that I feel too much time is taken up.Also I would be rather busy when Schl begins so for now, I'll just focus on my main ones. Anyway thanks a lot swiftwater :)
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
I finally figured out how to read messages! I read this and it's really good :D please continue and some people on the popular content allow spamming so post advertisements for this on there so you get more people!
I may continue this after outcasts is over or in a few months but for now... I don't think imma have the time :(
over a year ago jjspecht said…
come on post
come on post
come on post