The Heroes of Olympus The Gladiators Battle: Rise of the Li Jien

_Aphrodite_ posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 09:23PM
Other stories

108 years after the Giant War
Summary:
100 years after the accident of Flight 237, which was Chaos herself design.
The Gods now works with the US Government.
Each year after Flight 237 accident, The Government would kidnap a giant group of powerful demigods. Then the demigods are sent to a battle field, which is the whole United States. They will split into 2 teams of 7 people. Each team must find 7 objects, which is hidden around the USA. The Last team standing will get one wish from the Olympian Gods, Now they must choose wisely.
Worst of all, this will be broadcast for the whole world to see the demigods battle to the death as it all was has been. But will the game change?

Characters:
Xavier Maximus-
Jolie Mendez-
Melanie Warron- Daughter of Bellona (Granddaughter of Clarisse)
Cleopatra Castor-
Alexander Hunterson-
Romeo Martinez-
Lyla Rose- Daughter of Pluto. (Great Uncle, Charles Beckdorf)
Eva Hart-
Raven Matthews-
Octavian Augustus Caesar VI- (Grandfather, Octavian)
Lewis Hui-
Xi Lin Chang-
Percy Jackson- Son of Poseidon
Remy Martin- Son of Dionysus
Alice Grace- Daughter of Athena (Grandfather & Grandmother Jason & Piper)
Paul Summers- Son of Apollo (Roman) (Grandfather, Will)

This will bring the four groups together.
Who will survive this death battle? Fighting demigods, monsters, and escaping traps. Must be fun.

(Main Characters are Percy, Eva, Lyla, Xavier, Jolie, Cleo, Romeo, and Lewis)

I dont allow spamming. If you spam on my story, I'll report you in a second.
this video gave me inspiration.
last edited on Aug 09, 2012 at 03:23AM

The Heroes of Olympus 434 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 434

over a year ago universalpowa said…
big smile
cool! post soon! :)
yay first to comment!! :)
over a year ago werevamp246 said…
such a good idea:) post soon!!!!
over a year ago pjfreak1o1 said…
sounds interesting i think you should post it :)
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
thanks for commenting. I will get right on writing my first chapter. :)
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
I'm intrigued....
lol thanks
over a year ago lenorg said…
laugh
CANT WAIT!!!
over a year ago _Leo_Fire_ said…
Woe, you must write lol anything with action, is awesome in my book.
over a year ago Tartarusfire3 said…
Can't wait for your post.

Thank you guys <3

Percy POV

JFK Airport, Flight 237
June/27/2015
time 8:18pm

"This is the flight Attendent speaking, All Passangers must

fasting your seat belts. We are going to departure in one

minute. I advise you will all turn off your electronic during

this time." I Flight Attendent said on the speaker phone. The

lights on Flight 237 started to dime, and the sign 'Fasten your

seat belts' began to flicker red. I had the window seat, so I

looked out to see the night life of New York.

"Hey Percy, did you know that Hawaii has wind surfing?, Well we

should try it out when we get there." Annabeth said as she was

reading a brochure. "Yeah, we should," I said as I smiled at

her. "Do you love me?" I asked. I know it's a dumb question

even though we're together, but you never know what will happen

in the future. "You know that is a dumb question Sea Weed Brain,

of course I love you." Annabeth said, then she gave me a kiss

on the cheek. After a few seconds, Annabeth and I fasten our

seat beats. I felt the plane take off on the speed way, now we

was slowly raising to the dark cloudy sky. I hate flying, I

prefer sea or land. I'm a son of Poseidon, I hate planes or any

flying objects. I only went on a plane because I didn't want

Annabeth to go alone. I looked out side of the window, to see

flashes of lighting. "I don't think this is safe." I said

worried. Annabeth just placed her hand on top of mines, "It's

going to be fine, just go to sleep and I'll wake you up when

we're in Hawaii, okay?"

"Okay" I agreed.

Since I'm in the sky, I should have a right to here one song in 2 years!

I tookout my old IPod, which was colored blue like the ocean.
I plugged the ear phones in my ears, and closed my eyes and relaxed as I hear closer to the edge by 30 seconds to Mars.

"I don't remember one moment I tried to forget
I lost myself yet I'm better not sad
Now I'm closer to the edge

It was a thousand to one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day, maybe we'll meet again

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
A birth of a song, a death of a dream
Closer to the edge."

I open my eyes, and takes off the ears phones. I can't be happening again, we just defeated Eris.
This can't be happening like the Bridge, that time we was lucky. "Annabeth" I said trying to calm down. "What?" She replied. "I think it's happening-----" Then all of a sudden, a bright green lighting shrikes the left engine of the plane. The engine exploded making the plane tilt side ways. Everyone in the cabin was screaming in fear as the plane was beginning to shake like there was a earthquake. Annabeth gripped my hand very tight, which hurts. "Annabeth! everything is going to be okay!" I yelled. "Percy!" Annabeth screamed. Then the wall that use to be right next to me a minute ago ripped off. I felt the freezing autumn air hit my face, I looked at Annabeth, This could be my last moment holding hands with her, looking at her beautiful storming eyes. I love her ever since I laid eyes on her at Camp Half-Blood. Oxygen bags felled down in front of us, Then a girl that look some-what familar in the front off us, was screaming as her seat got suck out of the plane. My seat was shaking to shake like it was ripping apart from the floor. I let go of Annabeth's hand ,"Percy what your doing!" Annabeth yelled. I tried not a panic as I was trying to take off this dumb seat belt. After about 5 seconds, I finally got out. Before I flew out with my seat, Annabeth grabbed my hand. I was dangling in mid air. "Annabeth! don't let go!!" I scream, but my hands was slowly slipping from her hand. "Hang on!!" Annabeth yelled. I looked at the at the flaming engine then back to Annabeth, "I'll meet you on the other side" I said. I seen a tear slide down Annabeth's cheek. "No don't say----" But I interupt her. "Promise me we will meet again!" Annabeth closed her eyes "I promise, but I'm not letting you go!" she whispered. "Watch out!" Annabeth yelled, but it was too late. A little bit of flame hit my left arm, The burn felt like a million of knife piercing threw my skin. Gravity was not my friend today, I slipped out Annabeth's warm hands, to the windy, icy, cold sky above night lights of New York City. I was falling in mid air, but I had a good view of the smoking plane. The last moment killed me the most as I witnessed another giant lighting bolt hit the front of the plane. Then in less then 10 second, a giant wave of fire killed everyone on the plane. The plane was like a blazzing Phoenix soaring threw the sky, until a the plane exploded into a giant flaming cloud of ash. My girlfriend is dead.....

"NOOO!!!" I yelled with anger.

Then I felt someone pulling me. Then everything went blank.

Author: Percy was apart of Flight 237 accident, why did he mention Eris? What will happen to Percy? How he apart of the game?
last edited over a year ago

Thank you guys <3 

Percy POV 

JFK Airport, Flight 237 
June/27/2015 
time 8:18p
This song goes with my story. :) I hope you like the song, Lewis POV is coming.
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Nice job.. Can't wait 4 the rest:))))))))))))))))))
over a year ago rickjackson said…
KKOOOOLLIIOO
over a year ago werevamp246 said…
That was SSSOOO good. Can't wait!:)
Percy Jackson POV

The accident was like a horrible dream.....
I woke up with the bright sun hitting my face. I stood up to that I was laying on dry sand. I looked around to see I was in the middle of a desert, but right near me was a old Gas Station. I looked down at my arm, It was burn. I took of my navy blue jacket and ripped a piece off and wrapped it around my burn arm. My mouth was dry, and I was starting to sweat in the wrong places. I got up, and starting walking to the gas station which looked like a mile away.

It took me about 15 minutes till I got to the gas station. I seen a red giant school bus, Wait since when they have red school buses. A guy came out with a giant bag of junk food, soda, and oh my gods water! "I need that" I whispered. The guy looked like a bus driver, which I was right because he went inside the Red bus. I could see kids my age on the bus, all of them look like they came from a work out. The bus was slowly driving away. I ran towards the back of the bus, then I sat down behind the bus, hoping it will take me back to Long Island.

Lewis Jin Hui POV
I looked at the dusty road of the Arizona's desert on a old red school bus. I'm a prisoner....
I know your thinking, 'How am I a prisoner.'
Well when your force to be on a television show where you have to fight for your life, then you can call yourself a prisoner.
I was bus on a bus with thirteen strangers, well their kids my age, which I'm 14 years old.
The heat in the bus was soo hot, that I felt I was going to pass out with de-hydration.

I wish I could just go back home to Honolulu, Hawaii.
Even though I'm Hawaiian, I have descendents from China, that is why name last name is Hui.

I remember my last moment back home, It was my birthday today. After my birthday party, I heard to the beach with my grandfather to catch some waves. I there is nothing more calming then sea breeze, the cooled salty air and the sound of crashing waves. And view of a near by Island, which my grandfather calls it "Island of the Dragon." After Me and my Grandfather was done surfing on the blue pacific ocean, I was holding my surf board and was walking on the sand.

"Lewis, I know this might be your last day here. And you might not make it in this Game. But, you know now that your a demigod." My Grandfather said. My Grand father had long black hair, his skin was as dark as the muddy sand. His eye color was golden red as the sun-set like me. My Grandfather wore a sharp dragon teeth necklace, which I doubt it was a real teeth from a dragon.

"Do you know who is my father?" I asked curious.
My Grandfather nodded his head, "No, not even your mother knew your father was a god."
"Great, Now I have to wait to be on the show to get claim" I groaned.
My grandfather looked at me, "I know you never asked for this to happen," "You got that right" I replied. "But, you will represent Hawaii for the first time in that show."

"What if I lose," I felt the lump in my throat. " I don't want to lose you, mom, Johnny, Kiko, Mico, and Aleco."

My Grandfather took of his dragon necklace, and put it on me. "Look Lewis, you have the blood of the dragon prince." I remember my Grandfather telling me stories about how my Ancesors from China was related to dragons, I thought it was fascinating when I was 6 years old, but now I think it's not true.

But I wonder What my father looks like. I wonder does he have my cheeky red golden eyes, or my short black hair, my tan skin, or that weird flame birth mark on my right hand. I wonder what his name.
Is he Apollo, the god of the sun
Is he Ares, the god of war
or is he Pluto, the god of the underworld and riches

All of this flowed through my mind as I was looking at my dragon necklace on the bumpy bus ride.
"Cool necklace you got there, is that a shark tooth?" The boy that sat next to me asked. The boy was the same age as me, He had dark brown curly hair with tan skin. His eyes was a kalideoscope but, it change from blue, green, brown, hazel, grey, and even a little purple, like that lady on the news. He wore black jeans, a bullet bracelet, And a black Amercian Eagle sweater.
He looked like he was athlete or even a model. He looked like one of the tallest guys in this bus. When he smiled, he showed all his perfect teeth and dimples, I'm jealousy now.
"No, it's a dragon tooth." I replied
"Que? a dragon tooth." The perfect guy asked.
"I'm guess your Spanish." I said
He laughed. "Spanish is a language not a race, bro. And I'm Romeo."
I tried to keep a straight face.
"Romeo?" I said
"What wrong with the name Romeo? I was named after the famous Puerto Rican singer Anthony Romeo Santos, which lived like 100 years ago." Romeo said proudly.
"I was name after my mothers if pet, Lewis the Turtle...."
         Percy Jackson POV 

The accident was like a horrible dream..... 
I woke up with the brigh
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
over a year ago rickjackson said…
KOOL!!!
over a year ago lenorg said…
good
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
Cool!!

Cleopatra Castor VII

I never wanted to leave him.....
I was thinking about my boy friend, Jack.
I remember my last day back in Connecticut, It was on a hot day of June at Colt Park.
The sun shine bright in the blue sky as the birds began to create a sweet melody.
I was having a picnic with Jack. He had black nail, pale skin, dark shaggy hair, and pitch dark eyes. He wore his favorite AD DC shirt, black pants, and green Nikes.
When he smiled, my heart will skip beats.
"You know the Ultranumb games is starting to pick us kids tomorrow?" Jack asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Okay. What if one of us get chosen out of all the kids in the city?" He asked.

"Why would you ask negative questions? Well of course you out of all people think the government has nothing better to do then to put teenagers in a battle for their lives. If it happens to one of us, then you know I'll be sad." I said even though I'm a tough girl.
"Me too." Jack replied as he handed me peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which is my favorite.
I looked at the sandwich for a moment, "What if I get pick to be on Ultranumb, would you be faithful to me?" I asked hoping for a right answer or I'll just punch him.

"Well.....I don't know" He said.
"That's not an answer." I said.
"I don't have an answer." Jack said.
I was so angry, I got up and threw the sandwich in his face.
Then I ran to the Marrott Hotel, which my I was staying with my Aunt Christe.

I wipe the tears of my face was I was on the elevator. The thought of my boy friend cheating on me, I swear if he does I'll us my spell book on him. The elevator was beeping each time it past a floor. Imagine hearing 66 dings everyday you come home from a hard day at school?

The elevator door stopped at Level 66. The elevator doors open, then I walked down the hall way. Until, I stop at the last door called 237, which where I was living for three months.
My Father, Fransico and my ugly step mother, Medea sent me across the sea to go live with my Aunt.
I opened the red door, and let myself inside.

The hotel room was fancy, not my type. But, this was home for now. My Aunt is a author, famous for her hit series called 'Demon Wars.'
Which I helped her a little bit on.

We had a mini kitchen on the left. When have awesome living room with a river view, I know a ocean view would look better.
I went on the black leather couch, and laid down.
I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"You will be chosen, Cleopatra." a male voice said.
I looked around to see I was in a airport.
"Why am I here, who are you?" I asked.
I looked at a window showing a whole view of the air planes, and I could see in a distant a bright city. Is that New York? I looked near me a door way, and a sign that says 'Gate 79'.
"What does this mean?" I demanded.
"You and other must stop Eris before you and the others will never exist. A boy with a burn arm will help you. You must trust him."
BOOM!!!
The window shattered into millions of pieces.
Some plane exploded while taking off.
The ashes from the plane felled into near by water.

Then I woke up, It was just a dream. But it felt so real.
My heart couldn't stop beating fast. A boy with a burn arm? a plane? what does this mean?
I brushed my dark hair off of my face.
All of a sudden, Tia Christe came in the house.
"Hey honey!" Tia Christe said.
Even for a famous writer, she didn't wore fancy clothing.
She just wears plain jeans, blue shirt, and a peacock feather bracelet.
When I was little I use to be afraid that Tia Christe's curly black hair will attack me.

Compare to looks, The only thing Tia Christe and I share is Greenish Hazel eyes, other then that well nothing.

"Finally your up." Tia Christe said.
I looked out the window to see the sun raising.
"I slept all day yesterday?!" I asked.
"Like a baby" Tia Christe replied.
"Not funny," I said as I was rubbing my eyes.
"Did you check to see if we got mail?" I asked.
Tia Christe handed me three mail.
I flipped threw them.
One was my school, nope.
One was from the doctor, I'm skipping that appointment.
No.....
The last one was from the Show called, 'Ultranumb.'
I shouldn't be surprised because when teenagers turn 14, they start getting mail to see if they was chosen in the raffle. This was my first one.
Tia Christe looked at me, "I remember I was your age when I got that letter. Don't be nervous honey, Just think their many kids in this world. It will one in a million if you got chosen to take part, and remember it's only for demigods, not mortals."
I smiled, "Yeah your right, it's not like I'm a demigod."
I ripped open the mail.
Then I folded the letter.

I read the letter out loud.

"Dear Cleopatra Castor," grrh I like to be called Cleo." You have been selected to take part in Ultranumb." I couldn't believe what I was reading.
No this can't be true!
"You will get pick up today at 12:00pm, don't try to escape, we will find you. Good luck."

I packed with me
-My IPod
-My Mac laptop
-7 pairs of jeans
- My new black combat boots
- tooth brush, tooth past, soup, shampoo, and conditioner
- blue and purple streaks that i bought earlier in the week.
- a picture of my little brother, Charlie
- 10 of my favorite shirts
Before I leaved, Tia Christe gave me a Egyptian bean necklace.
It was beautiful, but not my type.
The blue, gold, and black beads shined. And on the necklace was 5 turquoise beetles on it.
I like the Beatles, the band way better then the bug.
"Our family own this necklace, since Egypt. Thousand of years ago."
"What?" I said.
"Cleo this necklace belong to your ancestor Cleopatra VII. The Last Queen of Egypt" Tia Christe said.
I just blurted out laughing.
"It's not a laughing matter Cleo" Tia Christe snapped.
"After Cleopatra VII killed herself, her name was lost forever. Until, your great-great-great---"
"Yeah I get it, and?" I said.
"Your first great great great great great great," I thought she was going to lose her breath "grandmother was named Cleopatra, she lived in Salem during the Salem Witch Hunter in 1692. Luckly she'd escape, and head to one of the Caribbean Island."
"What are you trying to say?" I asked.
"Your grandmother was a witch, and I think your mother was too.
I think you have powerful blood," Tia Christe said. "Here take it, it belong to your grandmother."
I looked at the necklace for a moment. "What this has to do with me?"
"Your the Seven generation that was named Cleopatra for thousands of years."
"If I take it, call we stop talking about this?" I said.
"Yes" Tia Christe replied.
I took the uglies necklace in the planet, and put it in my purple suit case.
"Well," I said awkward, "Bye Tia--"
But then my Aunt crushed me with a big hug.
"Please come back safe." My Tia said.
I wanted to cry, but I couldn't I had to show I was brave.
"I promise, no matter what."

Before I knew it I was on a red school bus, on the side of the bus it said, 'Ultranumb.' I sat on the back of the bus.
There was 6 kids, we drove for three days to pick up two boys from California one wore a Hawaiian shirt, and the other looked like a cocky guy with his shirt that says "I'm too sexy for my shirt."

After a few hours we was already in Arizona. The heat was bothering me as we was driving in the boring desert.
After a hour or so, we stop at a gas station. No not to use the bathroom, we have one on the bus which I was sitting next too.
The bus driver went to get junk food, a few minutes later he came back a gave us food. Great a Twinkie and a hot dog, way to get us fat! At least he gave us water.
It was the only thing to eat and drink, so in about a minute I finished the whole thing.
All the guys was shocked that a skinny girl can eat two junk food at once.
"What?!" I yelled
They looked away, maybe scared of me.
But I was use to people being scared of me.

This is what I imagine Cleo.
This is what I imagine Cleo.
Comment!! xD :)
big smile
Awesome!!! Love it! So exciting!!!
over a year ago parras2 said…
big smile
post asap amazing story
Romeo Martinez POV.

I had been talking to Lewis for 30 minutes, and this guy seems cool with me, I hope we don't be on the opposite team in the Ultranumb Battles.
"Dude I got to us the bathroom." I said.
"You don't have to ask me." Lewis replied.
"I wasn't asking, just saying" I said.
I head down the path way, as every kid was looking at me from each side, mostly the girls.
I know I'm good looking, but looks doesn't matter to me I guess.
Wait! Are those girls like related to me, like by my god side? That would be so weird. As I almost got to the bathroom, there I saw her.
She was beautiful. Her eyes was like a greenish golden apple and she has on black eye liner. Her skin was tan. She had shoulder length hair. Her black hair with her purple streaks was a good combination. She had on this giant golden necklace, which looked like Egyptian jewelry.
She had on these awesome pair of 2 Strap combat boots, with black skinnies, and a purple long sleeves.
I need to know her name.....
"Why are you staring at me?" She asked.
"Um...Um... My name is Romeo. I got to pee, Bye!" I ran into the bathroom.
I panic, now she thinks I'm a freak and can't wait to kill me.
I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I need to know how to fix this curse.
All the male in my family have been cursed with hideous since Greeces. My father told me when I was 7 years old, 'Are family has been curse by Athena, the goddess of wisdom. Our grandfather that lived thousand of years ago was name Ericthonius. He was the first in our family to be curse by Athena. After many generations, now it's your turn to live the curse....'

That ran through my mind ever since that day, but the curse never happen. All I know is that my mother was a Goddess, the only person that knew was my Father, but he died when I was 8 in a freak bus accident on Highway 237.
From that day, I lived with my Grandmother and Grandfather.
They knew that my Mother was a goddess, but they didn't know who she was.
Well I'm going to find out before the Ultranumb Games begin.
I wasn't worried about death or a after life, the only thing I'm worry about is that I have to hurt someone.
All of a sudden I can hear water bubbling from the toilet.
I looked over to see the toilet water really bubbling.
"What the---" Before I could say any thing, A watery figure came out the toilet, and slam me to the wall covering my mouth.
I scream or I tried. The watery figure turn to a human guy. The guy had wavy black hair, sea-green eyes, and pale skin. I looked at the arm he was covering my mouth with, and it looked like he got burn really badly. He has on a navy blue jacket, black pants, a blue t-shirt, and black Nikes. "Stop screaming," He whispered. But I didn't listen. "If you stop screaming, I'll let you go." He said.
I stopped trying to call for help, "Are you done?" He asked.
I just nodded my head.
He let go of my mouth.
"How did you came out of the toilet?!" I demanded.
"Shut up! your loud." He said.
"Dude I'm Puerto Rican get use to it. And I had every right to, you scared me!" I replied.
"Your scared? I thought you was going to pee on me." He replied.
I ignored him, "Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Percy Jackson." He said.
"Are you lying to me, because Percy sounds like gi--"
Percy gave me a fist.
"Okay, Okay dude chill, I don't want it to get bloody here, I'm already going to die in this game."
"What game?" He asked.
"Are you serious?" I said sarcasticly.
"Yeah" He replied.
"You never heard about the Ulltranumb Games?"
"Well I never knew it was a new show in 2015." Percy said.
I blurted, "2015! Percy it's the year 2123,"
His face was more pale then ever before.
"It's not possible that you lived 108 years ago. That would make that oldest young person in history."
"It is possible! I remember Annabeth, Grover, Thalia, everyone at Camp."
"What is the camp name?" I asked.
"Well there is Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter."
I shrugged." I don't know where those places are, but we're heading to a Camp to train before the games." I said.
Percy looked like he was going to faint.
"I... need water.." He said.
"Um.. just don't try to drink the toilet water, I'll bring you back some bottle water."
I ran out the bathroom, I almost smack the girl of my dreams with the door. "Sorry!!!"
I asked the driver if I can get a water bottle, he had like 100 so he better share, Or I'll attack him like a squirrel. But he gave me it, so I ran back to the bathroom.
"Here you go dude" I pass him the cool water.
He snatched it from my hands.
"Hey I don't get a thank you Romeo?"
Percy drank the whole bottle of water like there was no tomorrow.
"Sorry, thanks." Percy replied.
"So this is awkward both of us in a bathroom." I said.
"Yup" Percy said.
"So like I'm going to go back to my seat and erase this whole thingy. And the part you lived in 2015."
"But I did! All I remember was I boarded a plane, and it exploded while taking off." Percy said.
That sounded familar, like I heard it in history class but it went threw my brain and out my ears. But his burn arm looked like he was telling the truth.
"Well if your on this bus, you must have a envelope saying you will take part in Ultranumb Games".
I looked to see a white paper in Percy's Jacket.
I pointed at it, "What that?"
Percy looked where I was pointing at, He took out the paper.
He unfolded it, It says.
'Dear Perseus Jackson, I have given you a second chance, don't fail me. You will aboard the bus near a gas station in Arizona. I hope you chat it, and good luck.
Sincerely,
Thanatos.'
"Woah" We said.
"I told you!" Percy said.
"That mean, you are from 2015. What plane accident happen that year?" I tried to think.
"Flight 237" Percy said.
Oh yeah now I remember, that plane accident that got shriked by lighting, and kill everyone on board.
"Now I remember. So that means your a part of the Ultranumb Games."
"Yeah, what the games about." Percy asked.
"First, let get out off this bathroom, it's starting to smell." I said.
"Right" Percy agreed.
"Don't freak out, okay?" I said.
"About what?" Percy asked, until he notice I turned invisable.
"How you--" Percy said, but I interupt him.
"I'll explain later, I don't want people us coming out the bathroom the same time, it would be weird.
I concentrate on Percy.
Slowly Percy was turning clear.
Until his whole body was invisable.
"OOOhh, I'm a Ghost!" Percy said.
I laughed, "Dude shut up!."
I slowly open the bathroom door.
Percy and I made our way threw the path way back to my seat next to Lewis.
       Romeo Martinez POV. 

I had been talking to Lewis for 30 minutes, and this guy seems cool wi
over a year ago gumbee said…
Kewlio:)
thank you, i might have a chance to post another chapter or two today
smile
Awesome!!!! Take your time! Cause there's no need to rush an awesome story like this one!!!!!
cool
I agree wit the-time-thief take your time no rush
This is how the necklace that Cleo's Aunt gave her before she left.
It's called scarab of Cleopatra.
Ps. I'll post another ___ POV
This is how the necklace that Cleo's Aunt gave her before she left.
It's called scarab of Cleopatra.
Sweet!! Love the pic! The necklace!! So pretty and shiny!!! :)
laugh
SHINY ME WANT ME WANT!!!post soon
over a year ago Percabethteam said…
big smile
I WANT THAT NECKLACE!!!!! Sorry. Overreacting. This is an awesome story. But I cant help but notice wrong grammars. But besides that THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!!!!!!
over a year ago Jupiter305 said…
big smile
Super Awesome!!!!
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
*turns on official PA system 'cause I'm awesome*Everybody, she told me to tell everybody that she can't post today because she can't log into Fanpop for some reason. I don't know, but that is all *turns off system*
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
aww :( okay aphrodite, just post whenever you can! :)
smile
awwwwwwwww well like wllistergurl said post whenever you can
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
oh that happend to me too
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
that happened to me too lol!!
Woah! Woah! Bella is back! :) okay let' be serious. I'll hopeful pot today, Idk if I would finish my homework to write it, but! I'll try my best. Ps. thanks Iggy for that funny announcement :)
post soon!
smile
post soon!
meh
umm post soon,ok?
over a year ago Percabethteam said…
wink
post soon whenever u can k? i'll be waiting *wink*
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
hey, i like this. your really good. i like the pictures of the people. they're really good.

post soon. i can't wate to fine out what happens next.
smile
when will u post?

Xavier Maximus POV
Was I the only Australian and African American guy here? I must be...
I was born, and raised in Gold coast, Australia.
I lived with my mother, Jenny Maximus. She works to train actors to fight for a movie scene, so we had to move from different locations every few months.
I lived in Paris, Honolulu, New York, Canada, and etc.
I was always attending home schooling, but every week I go to a karate studio and practice. After a few years, Now I'm already a black belt.
Until about 2 years ago, My mother and I settled down in Manhattan. I started to attended Thoth Academy. I made new friends, Stella, Ted, and Jazmine.

It was a Friday evening, the last day of school was a half a day. Ted and I wanted to see this new movie called, 'A Flight to Nowhere' at 2:01 pm. Jazzy and Stella tag along with us.

I remembered sitting in row 7, in seat 23. Ted with his baby face was eating a giant bag of pop-corn, which he didn't share with no one. "Xavi, what time will the movie end?" Jazzy asked. Jazzy has short brown hair, with a Skillet t-shirt, and plain black jeans. "Um, I think it ends at 3:15." I replied. "I can't wait to see this movie, I was dying to see this in months." Stella said. She was beautiful with her curly blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and wore a hot pink outfit. "Yeah" I smiled at her, she probably doesn't even know that I like her more then a friend.
Then the movie previews began, showing all the new movies that would come out this year.

The whole crowd put on the 3D glasses.
Then the movie began. After watching a few minutes of it, I was hooked. The movie had awesome actions scenes, and A LOT of explosions.
"It's coming." And actor said in the movie.
Then all of a sudden Jazzy's phone ringtone turned on.
It played the song 'Closer to the Edge.'
"Dang it!" Jazzy whispered as she turned her phone off.
"Get out before it explodes!" the actor said again.
Now something strange was happening, I was slowly getting worried.
"Your going to die like the rest of them," said the actor.
"Get off this fli--- movie now Xavier!" the actor said again, but he said my name.
The movie sounded like it was warning me to get out.
" Guys, we have to go." I said as I got up from my seat.
"Hey sit down!" a person in the back yelled.
"Sit down!!" said a old lady that sat behind me.
"What your doing bro?" Ted whispered.
I got off row 7, "Something bad is going to happen." I said.
Jazzy got up from her seat, and went to me. "Come on, we need to talk." She was pushing me to the door with a red sign that said 'Exit'

I looked at the giant movie screen. It showed a image of a bomb on a jet. I could here the bomb ticking to 1,2, 3, 4, 5.
Then, Jazzy had me in the hall way. "What is going on?" She asked.
"I feel like the movie was speaking to me." I said.
"Like how?" She asked again, but I could still here the movie counting down, 15,16,17,18.
Then I knew it, The movie theatre was going to exploded.
"The movie theatre." I said as I started running back.
"Xavier!" Jazzy started to call me, as she was following me back into the theatre.
I finally got to the enterance of Theatre 23.
I saw the whole crowd of people enjoying the movie.
"The movie theatre is going to explode!" I yelled at everyone.
But it was too late, 21, 22, 23.
"Say hello to Thanatos for me!"
BOOM!!!
Raging winds of fire busted threw the screen, and hit everyone in the crowd. Before I could of got burned, Jazzy pulled me away. Some of the pieces of the screen broke, and flew and hits some people in the back that hasn't got killed by the raging flame.
I looked at the row with my best friend and my crush was at, But I couldn't tell who were they, everyone in the audience body was either extremly burn, or killed by flying flaming objects.
Only people that survived was Jazzy, I, and few people that misted the movie for a few minutes, which saved their lives.
Everyone was gone....
Jazzy looked at me with tears in her eyes. "How you knew this?" she asked.
I had no words to explain it......
I looked at my watch, which said 2:37pm.

From that night I was in the police station answering questions.
I told them everything, but they never believed me. They let me go the next morning to hear another bad news, I got a letter saying I had to be in the Hundred season of Ultranumb, a game which I had to battle for my life.
Great I lost my friend, the girl I loved. The only thing I had left was Jazzy, and my Mother. Now that I'm a demigod, and My father is some kind of god.

Before I knew it, I was on a bus heading to Long Island. I was with a bus of super power kids. I seen two guys reappeared out of no where, and scared this Hawaiian guy, that made everyone laugh on the bus. Besides that, none of us knows how will be in our team, which got me even more nervous.
I never wanted for any of this to happen to me, It's like someone else is controlling my life and making me miserable.
I sat next to this Goth girl.
"Hey" I said, trying to make conversation.
"Hi" She replied awkwardly.
"I'm Xavier" I said as I smiled.
"Cleo" She said as she looked away.
"That's your name?" I asked.
"No duh" she replied as she crossed her arms.
She one tough chick.....
"So you came from Connecticut, that must be a awesome city."
"Not really, Connecticut is a state," She replied with a attitude.
"But I'm guessing you came from the UK."
"No, I was born in Australia. I can see how you could get confused with my accent."
"So do you like the Beattles?" I asked.
"YES I DO!!!" Cleo yelled like she was the Beattles number 1 fan.
"Me too" I smiled.
"Do you want to hear some song with me, I have my IPod on me." Cleo asked.
Woah now she acting nice.
Our bus went on the new Brooklyn Bridge after it collapse like a hundred or so years ago.
"Um.... sure." I shrugged.
Cleo then takes out her IPod67, and we both shared ear phones.
We was hearing the song. "Yesterday." Which at first it reminded me of the accident that happened, but then I started to enjoy myself.
Hey I might die in a few days, I might as well enjoy my last days.
Then after half way threw the song, it changed.

It switched songs, "Dust in the wind....."
Then it switched "This is war!!!"
"What the heck?" Cleo said confused.
"I think it's messed up" I said.
"Yeah..." She replied.
---------------------------------------

The Image below is Theatre 23 explosion.
Who give Xavier the warning to leave the theatre?
Will Xavier ever healed from this?
Why did he hear Closer to the Edge while watching 'Flight to no where'
Why did Cleo's IPod switched songs?
All this has been answer if you read This is War!!!:Battle of Chaos, or in the beginning of this story.

Image thanks to meh friend, Jamie
This is how I imagined Xavier Maximus.
This is how I imagined Xavier Maximus.
ahhhhhhhhhhh thats alexander ludwig, hottest guy eeverrrrrrr! <33333333333333333333333
lol awesome chappie :D it had lots of mystery.. POST SOON!