The Heroes of Olympus The seventh demigod

magic-cow posted on Oct 16, 2011 at 12:13AM
Sorry, i'm new so it might not be that great
It's kind of about who's the seventh demigod.
last edited on Oct 16, 2011 at 12:50AM

The Heroes of Olympus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago percy359 said…
yay i'm first
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Sneak peek
Jake’s pov.
There they were about to finally meet. Sure they had met before but that was a long time ago like 250 years ago. As the ship was about to land, Jake turned around and nodded to Clair. She nodded back and the scene around them stopped. He led the group right in front of the crowd of Romans. And the scene resumed.
over a year ago magic-cow said…
c1
Sneak peek
Jake-
There they were about to finally meet. Sure they had met before but that was a long time ago like 250 years ago. As the ship was about to land, Jake turned around and nodded to Claire. She nodded back and the scene around them stopped. He led the group right in front of the crowd of Romans. And the scene resumed.

Evan-
As we walked up, I looked around. Claire always amazed me with what she could do. Everyone was still the only sounds were coming from us. Other than that everything was silent, which each little sound seemed so loud. As soon as we were in front of the crowd, everyone started moving again. Almost everyone saw us after a few seconds and nudged others as they stared at us. Only two people didn’t see us and appeared not to notice some of the other people nudging and trying to pull them apart. I looked over at Alex who also saw this and was staring dreamy eyed. “Alex you’re staring.” I said tapping him on the shoulder. “Hmm” he murmured then looked over and bushed. “Gods, Alex” said my twin sister Allie, which only made him blush harder. A roman girl who looked to be about 16 with black hair walked over and asked “Who are you?” “We come in peace.” Said Anne, making the gesture that went along with it. “Good to know, but who are you?” said a boy with black hair wearing the same thing as the girl (A toga -that even Alex would look ridiculous in- and a purple cape). I realized he had been one of the two people that hadn’t noticed us. “I’m Lily daughter of Hephaestus and fire user.” said Lily sticking her hand out. “Percy Jackson son of Poseidon.” Said the boy warily, while shaking Lily’s hand. I looked over at Logan to see how he would respond to this. He just smiled. A boy who was next to him and looked like a Hispanic elf blurted out, “No way, me too…… well except for the daughter part. But I thought Fire users were supposed to be extremely rare. Oh and I’m Leo.” “They are rare” said Lily matter of factly with a big smile plastered on her face. “I am Reyna daughter of Bellona, and pretrator.” said the girl with black hair. “We’re a group similar, but different from the Greek Hunters. We’re called the Byzantines but we go by the Trojans because we span both camps, Roman and Greek. Plus the Trojans is allot shorter and easier to pronounce than the Byzantines.” said Matt. “Oh and I’m Matt son of Krios, the strength god.” He added. “Hmmm never heard of him…. I mean no offence I just haven’t.” said Percy. “It’s okay most people haven’t either.” said Matt. “Hi, I’m Anne daughter of Apollo.” said Anne. Just then a skinny boy with blond hair ran up and said “Reyna we, Should. Not. Trust the Greeks.” Something about this guy just ticked me off so I said “We’re not the Greeks. Now run along and go do something, anything else.” This only made him madder and he stared daggers at me, which looked really funny on him. So I couldn’t help myself, I cracked up. “Wow, I’m so scared!” I said sarcastically. Then the boy stormed off. “I think you ticked him off.” said Matt. “You think?” I said. He just looked at me and said “Yep”. Clair just rolled her eyes and laughed. Then Logan Introduced himself by saying “Hello I’m Logan son of Poseidon.”

Sorry it's only the first part of the chapter I'll add the rest later :)