Caitlin Peters-Daughter of Trivia
Clive Demanste-Son of Apollo

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
Chapter 1
Caitlin/Cat's POV
Prologue
"Who are you?"I asked the green-eyed boy lying on the bed. "My name is Percy."he replied.My boyfriend Clive glanced at me."Do you remember anything?"Clive asked.Percy shook his head."Then we better send you to Reyna."I said."Let him rest first, Cat."Clive said gently.I nodded, and left the room with Clive.
Chapter 2
As soon as Percy got better,Cat led him to Cabin 5,Reyna's cabin. When they entered, they saw Reyna talking to Hazel. When Reyna saw them, she gestured for them to come forward. "Caitlin, daughter of Trivia, who is this stranger that you bring?" Reyna asked. "Um, Reyna, praetor, this is Percy, and he apparently doesn't remember anything from his past." Cat stated. "Stranger, introduce yourself." Reyna ordered. "Um, my name is Percy Jackson..." Percy's voice trailed off. "Percy, I am Reyna Torious, daughter of Mars, praetor of legion 12. Do you understand that you have been brought to Camp Jupiter, and you are a demigod?" Reyna said. Percy nodded. "I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Ceres, Reyna's second-in-command." Hazel introduced. "I'm Caitlin, you can call me Cat, daughter of Trivia." Cat said. "I'm Clive Demanste, son of Apollo, praetor of legion 7." Clive told Percy. Ella the harpy flew in. "Reyna Torious, I, Ella assume that there is someone new?" Ella said, curtsying. Reyna snorted. "It's so awesome that when my boyfriend dissapears and a new demigod appears at about the same time." Reyna said, annoyed. "Emily has been crying a lot lately." Cat agreed. "Yeah, I guess that's what you think," Reyna scowled at Cat. "You don't even care about me." "I do, I do care about you, praetor. Please don't mistake me." Cat said quickly. "Take Percy to the arena for the test, Clive. He will be fighting Amanda Cerena, the only good fighter in the Venus cabin." Reyna announced.
"Good luck, Percy." Hazel said. "Amanda is a pretty good fighter." "I will be prepared." Percy said firmly. "Well...well that's good spirit you have, Amanda surely will appreciate this fight against you, and Hazel, maybe you could tend Arion?" Cat said happily. Hazel nodded and left for the stables. "Well, have fun for you Determination Fight, Percy. You lose, you become Lupa's dinner. You win, you have proved your worthy. Vincere aut mori. Conquer or die, this is always our way." Reyna explained.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheCrooked1 said…
nice post soon!
thanks, TheCrooked1!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__C­hap­ter 3
"Hey, I'm fighting again?" Amanda Cerena, daughter of Venus, scowled at Reyna. "You dare tell that to me?" Reyna questioned. Amanda waved her question aside. "What I mean is, Cat hasn't fought in a long time, why don't you choose her?" "Well, well, look what we have here." Reyna sneered. "Hey, Amanda, don't get in trouble with Reyna, she might kill you," Cat advised.
"Might?" Reyna asked. "More like she will."
Hazel ran into the room at the right moment. "Lupa says Percy is to fight Amanda right now," Hazel said, out of breath.
"Nice save," Amanda murmured under her breath.
They walked together to the Arena. "Amanda, daughter of Venus, do you take the challenge?" Lupa's voice boomed over the loudspeaker. "I accept," Amanda said.
Percy stood in the center, where he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ballpoint pen.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__I will post the next part of the chapter soon!
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
i love your chapters but why now when son comes out in ...6 hours 59 minutes not to be mean or anything
last edited over a year ago
i guess i decided to do this too late, and its fine, it doesn't offend me or anything.
Continue~
Amanda sneered at Percy. "You're going to fight with me with that?" she questioned. "It's not exactly a weapon."
"Yes it is," Percy said, and he uncapped the pen, and it turned into a three foot long celestial bronze sword. Amanda gaped at the sight of it, and then pulled out her two twin daggers, passed on by her friend Teresa Swifte, daughter of Neptune. "And let the fight begin!" Lupa announced. Amanda had fuschia coloured mist surround her and she blew it towards Percy, who stumbled back, and willed the water to rise and soak Amanda wet. Amanda said, "Percy Jackson, the first child of Neptune after Teresa Swifte."
Hazel and Reyna shook their head in disbelief.
"Hail, Perseus Jackson, son of Neptune," Lupa called out. "You are officially praetor of legion 3, taking over from Teresa, right after you get a tattoo."
Lupa raised a paw, and a burning mark of a trident appeared on Percy's arm. Percy stared at it, and then rubbed his necklace. "Why does he have to get that job, when I'm still here?" Teresa questioned. "Teresa?!?!" Emily Popularity, daughter of Jupiter, gasped. Teresa smiled at Emily, then frowned at Percy. "How dare you take over my place," Teresa said. "Sorry, Teresa," Amanda said quickly.
Teresa sneered, then said, "You are too late, I have already pledged myself to Terra, so good luck to you!" Teresa said and disappeared into the shadows.
"Hey, did it occur to you that this might be an enemy or a new recruit?" Gwendolyn Cerrise, daughter of Venus, asked.
"Yes, that just occured to me. Hazel, take Percy inside to question him, and then take him to Octavian in the Temple of Jupiter." Reyna ordered.
"But...I don't think he's an enemy," Emily said quietly. Reyna smiled, and then said, "Emily, it's only for the best. He is a good fighter, and we need to do this for safety, alright?"
Hazel took Percy to the sacred place, the Temple of Jupiter, where Octavian was standing.
"Hazel Levesque, this demigod is important, he must live. I have been told that you, Percy, and Frank are part of the second Great Prophecy, that is the will of the gods." Octavian said darkly.
"I have been told by Octavian that Percy must live, and that's the will of the gods by what he says." Hazel announced.
"Then Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, and Percy Jackson, you must go on a quest to save one of Percy's old friends, and it depends if you can rescue her, I'm sure Percy will get his memory back, because she is an important part of his life." Lupa said.
Hazel nodded.
"Then get going," Reyna said.
"Yes, it's the will of the gods," Cat agreed.
"You must," Clive said.
"Good Luck," Octavian said.
"Okay, we pack and then we go," Hazel said.
"No, Hazel, Percy is to lead this quest to find this girl," Octavian answered.
"But he's new!" Hazel protested.
"The will of the gods," Octavian reminded her.
Hazel nodded reluctantly. "Let's get going, then."
over a year ago venus143 said…
smile
hey i like your writting it's good but the son of neptune come out tomorow i don't think many people are going to read this because of it i don't mean to sound rude or mean i really don't anayways good luck with your story laters:)