Edward Diggory son of Vulcan
and lots of others
last edited on Oct 01, 2011 at 02:21PM

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
Chapter 1
Percy
I opened my eyes and saw a scene I didn't recognize. I was in a dungeon tied to a pole. I tried to remember the last thing that I did but no memory came to me.
"Who are you"said a voice.I looked behind and a girl with long black hair and brown eyes.She was also fair.
"I am Percy Jackson and i don't remember anything except that."I said
"I am Hazel Fox"she said.She looked pretty nice but the fact that we were tied to a pole stopped me from saying how pretty she is.
The door of the dungeon room opened and about 10 people around the age 16 and 15 entered
"What is your name"asked a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Reyna,you can't just tie them up and start relating them to Jason's disappearance"said a boy with brown hair and black eyes
"Shut up Edward i'm not asking you to tell me that"said the girl who must have been Reyna.
"Who are you"she asked
"Percy Jackson" i said and Hazel told her name.
Before Reyna could continue a she-wolf came in which scared me a bit
she growled and i could here her speaking inside my head
"I can sense you are a Greek demigod and i know about the exchange."she was furious.I was confused
Then she spoke to everyone"Reyna give the girl a tour and Edward show Percy around and also tell them about our kind"
Edward said "Yes Lupa" while Reyna led Hazel out
Edward told me about we being demigods and how they found him at their door .He said this was a camp called "Camp Jupiter"
He showed the cabins and the fields and told me about the activities.In the end he said that boy named Jason Grace was missing for three days and that Reyna had a liking to him
Then he said "I am Edward Diggory by the way son of Vulcan god of fire and metal and Reyna Lerman is a daughter Mercury god of thieves and travelers"
Suddenly i remembered a boy with blonde hair,blue eyes and a mischievous face and when i remembered that my head was in pain.
"What happened" Edward said looking concerned
"i just remembered something from my past,a boy with blonde here and blue eyes. is there anyone like that here"i said
Edward said "no"
after that we went to dinner.
at dinner every cabin was there.after dinner was served i picked my spoon to eat but the others got up from their seats and went to the fire and put some part of their food in it.i followed them and gave an offering to my father or mother.
Suddenly everyone gasped and i was confused at what they gasped on.they were not looking at me they were looking at something above him .I looked above me and saw a sea green trident spinning above me.
"All hail Percy Jackson son of Neptune god of water .Earth Shaker and Storm Bringer." Lupa growled
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Nice start
but why did you start a son
the real one is coming out in 3 days
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
^ same thing
hmmm
@anuklusmus
is that supposed to be an insult
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
smile
good start. And i dont think thats meant to be an insult, anaklusmus is just saying that because everyones goin to be reading the real one soon. Anyway good start and post soon
smirk
oo
sorry anaklusmus about thinking that
and i just felt like writing
and i think i wont post the next chapter
i will write another fanfic
ill see till tom if i want to continue
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
No no Ares2002
no insult was meant by that comment
I was just stateing what son_of_cratus said
sorry if you were offended
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
i also agree with anaklusmus16....this is not a insult but just two days ago i wrote a post saying that no one should write anymore sons of neptune anymore due to just having it just a few days away...those who have started long ago..like my SoN and anaklusmus son of neptune or HecateA and others....we allow that...but common its just 3 days left..3 DAYS!! just dont sorry...its just 3 days...you can wait and start for the next book....though i will say i have a proposal for you on somethingj....just PM me....just dont continue

NOT AN INSULT but just dont...read others

~ace or ac
ok!!!!!
green-art-ac-pj(your name is pretty hard) i wont continue and i didnt read your comment
ill wait for the next book (1 more year)
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
everyone one calls me ace or ac....*cough*signature*cough* and i know its long but at least try and good thing youll stop and keep your air for the next book...good luck..and can you PM me for i something you may be interested in