The Heroes of Olympus Pet And Master

LillySnuggles posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 04:08AM
ok well these are story's i have wrote and yes i know before you tell me xD im not the best writer. i know =w= i try hard tho :/ and im really sorry if some of the spelling is bad i tryed to make sure there wherent so many spelling mistake's in them and also i know the first story is a little boreing but they get more exciting as they go on c: so enjoy my story's. and plz comment. and also this is my 1st story ill be posting the other's c:

title: Pet And Master: when 2 friend's kairi and namine twin adopt foxe's there live's are turned upside down but when kairi and namine meet 2 new fox's after haveing wind and rex... namine and kairi must hide a deadly secret but when the secret's out what happens? genre of story:drama/friendship/hurt/comfort

kairi and namine where walking threw town they had heard that hunnie a wild white fox with blue eye's had a litter of puppys and they where sent to the pet shop to find home's and master's kairi had always wanted a pet but a fox? she did think they where pretty cute and all it's just she had been thinking about picking out a fox from hunnie's litter and after about 2 day's of thinking it threw she was gonna give it a try just then kairi heard a voice KAIRI! whoa namine sorry... i zoned out ._. oh and right in the middle of our walk to the pet shop xD she slimed lol sorry iv been thinking its just i wonder what itll be like to be a master yea said namine itll be fun i bet o: yea i hope the puppy's will be cute x3 kairi said lol && namine looked at her of course they will be cute there baby foxes xD now come on we need to get there to pick em out before someone takes the cutest ones! they both ran to the pet shop and when they got there all the pups where in a glass box thing so that when u looked threw the pet shop window u saw them kairi and namine looked at them there where white one's and blues one's and .... one nine tailed kairi looked at the nine tailed one and smiled the nine tailed one came up to the window and looked out at kairi and started pawing at her this fox was so cute.. too cute for his or her's own good the fox had orange eye's that matched it's fur i want the nine tail said kairi ok well im getting a white one just then a white fox pup with purple eye's walked up to the window namine was amazed at this one the rest of the white pups had blue eye's this one was her's and she knew it ok i want this one as kairi looked at the white one namine picked ok lets go in and get our foxies they went in and kairi picked the nine tailed up then wondered what gender it was namine... yes kairi? umm check and see what gender my fox is she said handing the pup to namine eww.. im not looking there and besides u should look your the master of this one so do it..

fine said kairi as she lifted its tails up to see omg! its a girl! lol so is mine omg we got the sisters of the same litter 8D lol xD im callling my pup wind namine said hmm kairi's pup seemed really hyper and all playfull as the pup kept nibbleing on kairis right hand it tickled.. and kairi tryed to get her hand away she peted the fox on the head and then it hit her... REXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! kairi yelled kairi... who's rexie? namine asked my fox she said oh aww thats a cute name lol ikr lets take em home ok said namine as she went off with wind and as kairi went off with rexie .

when kairi got to her house she opend the door and went inside after she closed the door she put rex down the puppy looked up at her kairi smiled this fox was just too cute rex started sniffing around her new home rex went into the liveing room and looked around hmm she wondered she went over to the sofa and tryed to jump on it but she fell down and crash! kairi heard something break and rex start to wine oh no -_- kairi sighed she went into the liveing room to find her lamp broken and in many peace's she looked over at rex who was looking at her kairi went over to rex and bent over and picked her up now now it's ok rex calmed down kairi put rex down and cleaned up the mess after that it was dinner time rex was still to little to eat puppy food so kairi got a bottle of milk and picked rex up then showed rex the bottle rex clinged to it with her paws and drank it all after that kairi put rex down while she ate her dinner after she ate she picked rex up come on time for bed she went into her room and sat rex on the bed rex sniffed around while kairi changed after that kairi layed down and rex went over and layed by her side and nuzzled kairi kairi smiled as she snuggled close to rex night night rexie pie and mean while wind and namine where up messing around wind had started runing around namine's house all hyper and wouldnt stop get over here! namine said she was out of air dang that fox ._. wind was as playful and hyper as a person who just dank 45 cans of soda or something wind was so hyper she ran right into the wall BAM! wind! namine went over and picked wind up wind looked fine but still she could have hurt herself namine was already changed and ready for bed the hard part was getting her fox to sleep she layed down with wind in her arm's wind calmed down and fell asleep.

over the next few months rex and wind grew from pup's too grown foxes wind and rex where really close and always played toger hey watch this said wind as rex and wind where runing around outside wind jumped into the air and did a back flip try that said wind oh hahahahha rex said your my younger sister so watch this rex said as wind sat down and watched her sister rex climed a tree they where playing by and once she was at the top she jumped off doing 12 flips in the air whoa wind said as rex landed on her paw's thats good wind said but how did u clime the tree? oh i just diged my claw's into the tree oh wind said hey btw wind this is really fun lol ikr? as wind and rex played some more. soon it was getting dark kairi and namine where off at school and during the day wind and rex would play toger until there master's got home wind and rex where enjoying a game of tag wind was it as rex and wind ran around rex looked back and saw wind not nocteing she was heading right for a tree WIND WATCH OUT! rex yelled but it was to late CRASH! ow.... wind said as rex ran over to her wind wind! u ok? yea wind said as she got up let's uh do something else ok said rex just then kairi and namine where walking to them oh yay! said wind namine's home wind ran to namine as rex ran to kairi namine wind said yes? namine said rex and i had a great day playing didnt we rex? yes we did c: good namine said now then come on inside said namine rex and kairi are haveing dinner with us YAY said wind as the 4 went inside after dinner rex and kairi went home and watched tv rex had the remote and was trying to find something to watch only to find that her paw's where makeing it hard to turn the channel kairi came back in and saw rex haveing a hard time lol rex gimme the remote and ill find something what? why u always pick scary show's D: so? i like it o-o yea but it scare's me so lets watch something else ok then what u wanna watch? um how about invater zim c: it has a cute green dog named gir in it c: kairi rolled her eye's and smiled rex loved that show kairi had to admit it was funny ok well watch it yay rex said as kairi put it on kairi layed down on the sofa and rex jumped on and layed next to her kairi was thinking about something that was a secret she had to keep she had met a black fox with sliver eye's while on her way to school a few day's ago..... the fox's name was shadow and she was really nice and sweet kairi had never seen such a fox like her before .... they where secretly pet and master but they wherent the only one's doing that.... meanwhile wind and namine where watching tv as well and namine was thinking about the fox she met a few day's ago... the fox was the blue inari kind but wasnt from wind's litter no this one was a stray till namine found her the blue fox's name was rain becuz of her blue fur looking like water...

over the next few day's kairi and namine where acting odd first off they left early like at4am before they needed to be at school 2nd they got home later at around 2am... rex and wind wherent in the mood to play today.... i say we go to there school wind said and wait for them to get out namine and kairi always walk home toger maybe we can folow them without them knowing and see why there acting so strange oksaid rex as they went to the high school where kairi and namine attended they where hideing behind a tree and when they heard the bell ring everyone walked out i see them rex said come on lets go wind ok said wind kairi and namine where heading for the park and wind and rex folwed behind just then wind and rex froze as they saw namine go up to a blue fox hi rain said namine hi namine rain said as she nuzzled her wind froze she couldnt beleave this... kairi went up to a black fox with pretty sliver eye's rex froze... rex... wind said rex looked at her sister wind was crying... there cheating on us... i know said rex as she got teary... i... i wanna jump out there and yell what the heck is going on wind said .. i think thats the best thing to do said rex ready one ...two....three.. rex and wind jumped put scaring namine and kairi rex and wind growled WHAT THE HECK ARE U 2 DOING? uh said namine... um i... i uh...yea wind said we where watching this the whole time we where wondering what was makeing u 2 act odd so we folwed u 2 from school and watched.... since u 2 dont need us we will be on our way as the 2 sister's walked off they went into hollywood to live now since they where homeless... they made a nice den and made a promise to stick toger and be loner foxs toger no joining pack's or anything...

wind and rex learned to hunt over the 3 weeks they where wild they where becomeing really good at it too one day the 2 sisters where laying by the pool it had been about 5 weeks since they had seen there old master's just then rex sniffed the air uh wind i smell a sent of someone ... wind sniffed the air oh no there in holly now ... meanwhile namine and kairi where looking for there old pet's uh rex look behind you as rex saw namine and kairi looking at them what do u want? said rex where sorry namine and kairi both said at once we dont know what got into us oh wind im so sorry said namine i dont have rain becuz i want you i made a bad mistake im so sorry... wind went over to her u really mean it? yes said namine wind smiled i forgive you kairi looked at rex ,rex looked away.. rex... im so sorry :/ i dont know what i was doing i dont care about shadow i care about you she might be a rare kind of fox but i dont love her i love you && rex looked at kairi she got up and went over to her and nuzzled her it's ok... just plz dont do it again it really hurt me ._. i wont ever do it rex never after that things where happy again wind and rex moved back with there master's and life went on with endless smile's and wind and rex where never alone.

The Heroes of Olympus No replies