The Heroes of Olympus The son of Neptune (lenorgs version)

lenorg posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 06:56AM
The story is about how i think the son of neptune is going to be about.

Nothing racey so i guess its 10 or older because of violence and maybes some miner words.

AN
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND I HOPE IT IS NOT TOO BAD BECAUSE IT IS MY FIRST FANFICTION.
save

The Heroes of Olympus 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

over a year ago lenorg said…
Pov (Percy)
I woke up in a forest, lying on the grass next to a river, I was thirsty so I put my face under the water to drink and suddenly I felt like I could take down a hydra with my bare hands. In the name of the gods why did I just use that expression and the one I just used? I took my face out of the water and suddenly felt tired. Huh I decided to try a experiment so I put my face under the water again and I felt great I took my face out felt tired I tried a few more times and the same thing happened. Where am I? I said out loud not expecting an answer I was surprised when I heard someone answer back: You’re in the training forest of camp troya. The voice was feminine but harsh like saying what are you doing here. I stood up and turned around only to see a huge Wolf 7 feet long and 4 feet tall staring at me. Before I had time to think It leaped at me fangs bared, without thinking I did a head roll forward and managed to dodge the strike, I stood up as fast as I could and took a pen out of my pocket and out of instinct I untapped it. It grew into a double edged 3 foot long bronze sword. I turned just in time to dodge another strike of the wolf and throw a strike of my own; she dodged it but didn’t attack again. Instead she said: welcome to Camp Rome half-blood. Half-blood… what in the name of the gods is a half-blood but even as she said it i knew the answer it means that your half human half god I finished the sentence for her. Yes how did you know that? I don’t know a feeling. What is your name half-blood? I don’t know I think its Percy yes its Percy Jackson. Where do you come from Percy Jackson? I don’t know I don’t remember anything except my name. Who are you I said in a defying voice. Lupa goddess of wolfs. For some reason I wasn’t surprised. My gut told me that I had met gods before. Come Jackson, I will take you to camp.

We walked into the place she called Camp Rome. It was huge; it had a coliseum a dining room, stables, arching range, 13 houses (I suppose they were called cabins since the place was called Camp Rome) but the weirdest thing was there was a 20 feet tall mural surrounding the place with guard towers guards included. The cabins looked like they could house 100 people each easily and they were all different. One of them had flowers all over it and another one was painted like the sea (I liked that one) and another shined very bright and was hard to look at. There were people in the coliseum practicing how to use swords, shields, lances, etc. and going from one place to another. Lupa went to a girl Sparring in the coliseum with another girl and Said: Gwendolyn, call the praetors we are to have a meeting immediately in headquarters.
Yes Lupa Gwendolyn said who’s the new boy?
He is Percy Jackson he is the reason of the meeting.
The girl called Gwendolyn went away and I followed Lupa to what I guessed was headquarters. It was as small and inside it only had a big round table With 13 seats one of them big enough for Lupa (I guessed that was where she sat) the table had enough room for a few more seats. Lupa told me to grab a chair and sit and that when everyone was here she would start. In five minutes everyone was there and seated. Lupa started the meeting. I called you here because this boy she pointed at me Percy Jackson appeared lying in the grass in the training forest without any memory except his name an hour ago.
How could he have gotten in? Said a tall, handsome, tanned muscled guy with black eyes and medium brown hair.
That’s partly why I called the meeting Bobby said Lupa the other part is that he fights like he’s been trained and he has a strong scent. He is obviously a powerful half-blood.
Isn’t it suspicious that he arrived 3 days after Jason disappeared said a girl? I say we send him to the dungeons.
Wow, I’m right here you know let’s not get ahead of ourselves I said. Who’s Jason I guessed he was important because everyone looked like they missed him. I wondered if somewhere someone missed me like that.
He’s the camps leader, well after Lupa he went missing 3 days ago and we have no idea of where he is. Said the girl next to the one that wanted to send me to the dungeons.
For now until we know more he will be treated like a Normal camper said Lupa he will stay in Mercury’s cabin until he is claimed and he will be tested tomorrow. don’t you mean Hermes I said no That’s the Greek term said the girl that wanted to send me to the dungeon’s, they don’t exist only the roman gods do.
Hazel (the girl next to the one who wanted to send me to the dungeons) Show Jackson around and explain everything to him said Lupa. Meeting dismissed.
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
PRETTY AWESOME 2 THE MAX SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO LIE OR KID JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!LUV IT
TAKE CRITISM THOUGH?(FIRST TIME I'VE DONE IT NERVOUS, VUT IN MY OPINION WAY 2 FAST, AND I'VE READ SOME FAST ONES AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING, BUT THIS TIME I THINK I SHOULD
OTHER THN THT AWESOME 2 THE XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago paigemeable said…
Nice!! I loooove it! :) (u should read my fanfic here's the link

link
last edited over a year ago
I think u should use quotation marks whenever people are speaking. Other than that it's great
over a year ago ahotsummerday12 said…
That was Ahmazeing Post!
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
That waz awesome!! Good start and wat the other person said, quotations for sayings...

Can u also try reading both o my SoNs? Thx!! I luv it!! It's phenomenal!! Post again!'
big smile
*precious 211 thanks for your oppinion i hope this chapter is a little slower.
*paigemeable: ok ill try.
*green art ac pj (can i call you gaap) thanks for the comment yours too paige and ill try.
*ahotsummerday12 thanks for the support.

you guys are the best i dedicate this chapter to you guys and girls.

Pov (Percy) chapter 2
Everyone left except Hazel; she had grey stormy eyes that looked like they were paying attention to every little detail and light brown hair that reached to her shoulders she looked like she was 16. In other words she was beautiful. She came up to me and I stood up. Let’s go she said I’ll explain everything and show you around. Ok I stood up and followed her outside.
What’s your name?
Hazel Zaw praetor of the 4th legion and daughter of Minerva. Do you remember anything? She asked.
No, only how to fight and sometimes I get a feeling that I’m not supposed to be here. I answered.
Well anyways Lupa told me to show you around and explain everything so let’s start.
Ok, I have a question. What’s a legion?
It’s a group of warriors with 100 foot men, 75 archers and 50 horsemen but in our case each legion doesn’t have a specified amount of soldiers because the legions are divided by level so in legion 12 are the worst warriors and legion 1 has the best warriors. Are you keeping up?
Yeah I have one more question though. What did Lupa mean when said that tomorrow I was going to be tested.
Oh that you’re going to fight every second in command and praetor of every legion. Oh yeah if you’re beaten by the second in command of legion 12 which almost never happens you’ll be killed for being weak.
Oh that sounds like fun.
Don’t worry you probably aren’t going to lose in the first round so don’t worry. Anyways the 12 cabins forming the U are the cabins of the major gods. Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune, Mars, Minerva, Mars and so on. But Jupiter, Pluto and Neptune after World War 2 decided to not have any more children because they were too powerful. I mean World War 2 was basically a fight between Neptune’s and Jupiter’s sons and daughters on one side and Pluto’s sons and daughters at the other side. But 16 years ago Jupiter had a son, Jason Grace (the kid that everyone missed the last name Grace sounded very familiar) and 15 years ago Neptune also had a kid Bobby Sal he’s praetor of the 2nd legion. She was telling me about the coliseum when a sea shell horn blew (I had no idea of how I knew it was a sea shell horn) 3 times. Oh no it’s an invasion. Get a sword and shield in the armory and go fight. I didn’t go to the armory since my gut told me I didn’t need a shield and I already had a sword. I took out my pen and untapped it I somehow knew the sword was called rip tide. The gates were closed but they were shaking. The archers took out their arrows and started shooting a few second passed and the gates opened. I heard Lupa yell attaaaack. Everyone in camp charged at the monsters and we started fighting. Almost no one had their armor on and we were badly outnumbered but no one showed fear on their faces. There were griffons, serpents with one head on each side dragons, drakons and many more. 2 hell hounds as big as tanks attacked me. The first one tried to hit me with its huge claws as big as short swords but I got my sword in-between its claws and twisted it in a way that I broke them. he howled with pain and I didn’t want to kill him, that was a mistake because it pounced on me, I was able to dodge it and this time I didn’t hesitate I stabbed my sword through its heart and the hell hound became dust I cut the other hell hounds head off and it also became dust. I saw 3 persons struggling against a drakon so I went to help I got there just in time to push a boy out of the way of a mortal blow but now it was going to hit me I prepared myself for death but when the blow came it didn’t hurt me only my cloths I was pushed back a few feet but I didn’t fall down the drakon was surprised I didn’t die I was also surprised but grateful. I got over the surprise before the drakon and stabbed my sword into its eye. It roared and I used the opportunity to stab my sword into its mouth the drakon was no more. I looked around and saw that we were losing I was mad people were being killed suddenly I felt a twist in my gut and all the water from the river washed the monsters away but didn’t hurt the campers. I realized I did that I felt kind of tired but I couldn’t sleep now because apparently the surviving monsters realized too and they all attacked me. 100 against one… this was going to be fun. They charged at me and I charged back the first ones to get to me were quickly drowned by a flick of my hands but I realized I was too tired to continue using water so I fought the rest with my sword. I parried and ducked stabbed and slashed until no more were standing I managed to hear all hail Percy Jackson son of Neptune Poseidon I thought as I hit the ground.
big smile
That waz goodn!!!! I jus refuse!! Or gaap...sorry but would u mind calling me ac or ace? It's just that gaap makes me sound fat...and Im not fat... But keep posting
ok ill call you ace
over a year ago Nemisis said…
big smile
umm i got kinda confused with the talking but still awsome and thanks for compliment on my story
heart
OKKKKKKKKKAY AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AND THX 4 DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER 2 ME, AND YEAH U DID SLOW IT DOWN PRETTY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND OH I LUV THE NAME GAAP 4 ACE
THTS Y AM CALLING HER THT, ACE JST DOSENT APPRECIATE THE PLEASURE OF MY FINE ARTS!
ANDRE THE GAAP IS HER NEW NICKNAME!
P.S POST SOOn!!!!!!!!!!
THAT CHAPTER WAS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahotsummerday12, thanks for posting on my story I'll have Chp3 up torrmorrow!!!
p.s. Is anyone else here going into 6th grade? I feel like a little kid.
Thatt wass an AHMAZEING CHAPPPTER! ..AND @Paigemeable nope sorry I'm entering 9th grade:)
ahotsummerday thanks for the support.
paigmeable thanks for the support and ill read it when i can.
precious 211 thanks i was planning on it slowing down in the second ch so thats why the first one was fast
ace thanks for being with the book since the beggining.
nemesis ok ill try to make the talking less confused.
you guys are all the best and ill try to post these days monday tuesday wendesday and friday the other days no ch i write those days.

Pov (hazel) chapter 3

All hail Percy Jackson son of Neptune, god of the seas and earthquakes. I couldn’t believe it there was no way anyone new in camp can fight that well or use so much power without dying. I mean even bobby couldn’t and he was here since he was 3. Something weird was going on I mean Jason disappears Percy appears he fights like he’s been training for years and he has amazing powers not to mention the same day he appears were attacked by a 1000 monsters. The more I thought about the more I was sure this was about the great prophecy that Lucy predicted a few months ago. Seven half-bloods shall answer the call to storm or fire the world must fall an oath to keep with a final breath and foes bear arms to the doors of death. She would talk about it to Lupa tomorrow today she was exhausted and she needed to sleep. She went to her cabin and slept.
2 days later
Pov (Percy)
I woke up in an infirmary with a girl giving me something to drink. Where am i?

In the nursery said the girl I’m Gwendolyn Sul Daughter of Apollo. Just call me Gwen.

I’m Percy Jackson I couldn’t even finish the sentence because she interrupted and said:

I know who you are, everyone does you put up quite the show 2 days ago saving the camp and everything.

2 days ago!!!!! I’ve been asleep for 2 days?

Yeah stay here, Lupa told me to call her when you woke up.
She left the room and left me alone. I was wondering what she wanted to talk to about when she came in. can you stand?

I suppose so. I stood up and followed her. We went to headquarters were all the praetors and second in command were waiting for me. Lupa sat on her chair I got a chair and as soon as I sat the meeting began. Lupa started: I called the meeting because of the great prophecy said by Lucy our oracle she pointed at a girl next to her that I didn’t notice when I first came in; if I remember correctly it went like this: 7 half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath. I didn’t let her finish it somehow it came to me and I finished it for her foes bear arms at the doors of death.
How do you know the prophecy? Asked Lupa.
I told you he was a spy said Reyna.
Lupa asked again but this time growling. How do you know the prophecy?
I don’t know I said. It just came to me.
Send him to the dungeon’s said Lupa, in the magically enforced cell.
Before I could react Beth May a daughter of trivia put a spell on me that made me fall asleep, then came the dream.
Great chappter!:D to the Dungeon! PERCY Hahaaa postt soon!
ill post again monday.
big smile
Okaayy ill wait(:: your a awsomee writer
big smile
oh gosh!!! PERCY!!! oh no!!! AND NO PRECIOUS!!!! I REFUSE IT!!! id rather be called ANDREA THAN THAT!!! happy and mad for precious but happy for u
Awesome chapter!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for all the coments you guys are the best and if you could spread the word about this fanfiction i would apreciate it.

Pov (Percy) Chapter 4
I was in a palace under the sea in the throne room. The throne was5 feet tall and It was as long as a couch it was blue with waves and sea creatures moving. On the thrown was a handsome guy that looked like he was in the late 20 but he didn’t look old or anything.

Lord Neptune? I said.

No Percy I am not Neptune I am Poseidon he said in a cheerful voice.

But they told me that only the roman gods existed. I said.

But you didn’t believe that did you Percy. Said Poseidon.

I had my doubts. I answered back.

I can’t tell you anything about your past but I can tell you this: Don’t worry help is coming; once they get here you’ll have to go to the oracle and get your prophecy. Now wake my son.

Pov (Bobby)
Send him to the dungeons. And they took my half-brother. I had to help him especially after the dream last night. But I couldn’t not here I would have to hurry though, once he’s in the dungeons it would be impossible to get him out. I couldn’t do it alone though we would have to escape camp and I was going to need help. I supposed Gwen and Hazel would be willing to help. In my dreams my dad Neptune said that I had to help him any way I could because he was the key in finding Jason. The meeting was over. Luckily they were both praetors so before going I took them aside and I told them about my dream and how Neptune said he was the key to finding Jason. Ok I’ll help said Gwen. If you were visited by your dad I’m guessing it’s important.

Ill also help Gwen’s right this must be important I mean the gods close down all communication except claiming then Jason disappears and now Percy appears it’s got to be important.

Ok let’s go we have to stop them before they get to the dungeons. I said. We started running to the dungeons hoping we’d get to them in time when we saw the 2 guards that had grabbed Percy after he was hit by the spell. There wasn’t anyone around us so I decided to temporarily freeze them. When that was done I grabbed Percy and started to shake him awake when he got up I told him to get up we had to leave camp.

I can’t he said I need to go to the oracle my dad... I guess our dad told me to.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

what do you think? i know its boring but the next one gets better and after the next ch the fun is going to start.
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Really good I liked it and can't wait till you post !!:DDDit seems interesting !:DD
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
heart
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEES­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­ME
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­ome CHHHHHHHHHAPTERRR ANNNNNNNNND URRRRRRRRRE WEEEEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOME
thanks and remember to tell other people to see this fanfiction.
heart
kk on it.........
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
this is good i like it it's well thought out:)

again liked it post soon laters:)
over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
smile
Love it, it's really good. Keep it up. Awesome writer,I mean it. POST SOON!!!!
over a year ago Athenabeth said…
Ok I know people already told you this but use quotation marks for dialogue. put " at the beginning and ending of something said aloud ex: "Hi!" other than that its good
heart
told u i wz on it .....XD
I know i said id post monday tuesdays thirsday and fridays but i wont be able to do that so ill post when i can im sorry.
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
Good job! I like it! Please post soon; I'm sure this will turn out great.
big smile
That was really good!!!! Not lieng here!!! Keep posting!!! It's really good!!! Awesome!!! Amazying!!! Yeah!!! Post soon...

To annoy a dear friend of mine....
ANTONIA
ANTONIA
ANTONIA
ANTONIA
ANTONIA!!!!
ANTONIA!!!!!

Basically it....postsoon!!!
over a year ago gerybarzaka said…
big smile
this is rely good, I mean it! Keep it up!!! I can't wait till your next post!!
over a year ago Drakonslayer said…
cool
Good stuff like how you gave percy a half brother. Keep poosting
Your a great writer
over a year ago theorder said…
big smile
Great story!! Post soon :D
over a year ago PersesJr said…
smile
link plz check this out.And sorry if its spam
Guys dont worry about spam that much i dont really care as long as you dont do it a lot like filling a page but i dont consider as spam asking me to read there stories.

ill check it out

Chapter 5 Pov (Percy)

“I can’t. I said; my dad… our dad I guess told me to speak with the oracle”.

“What! Bobby said; we have to leave now. There’s no way we can survive hear now that were traitors. We have about 5 minutes before anyone sees them and sends a warning around camp.

Bobby’s right said Hazel; there’s no way we can do that without being killed.

Maybe there is said Gwen; I can summon a skeleton army (I guessed she was a son of
Pluto because not much people can summon skeleton warriors) they can distract everyone while we go to the oracle and then we leave. The only problem is that I won’t be much help until I send them back to the underworld and even then I’ll still be pretty tired.

“How many can you make”? I asked;

“I can make about 30 and I’ll be able to keep them alive for about 20 minutes then I’ll have to send them back. That should be just enough time to get the prophecy and get out of camp”.

“Everyone agree”? I asked; they all said yes.

“Everyone back up”. Said Gwen; She summoned 30 skeletons. They were only bone and were all about 5 and a half feet long with swords the same color as mine and shield that had a helmet engraved in them. She told them to follow us and defend us from anyone that attacks and follow their orders too. She pointed at us. Don’t kill only knock out. The skeletons made a circle around us and we started running I followed Bobby, Gwen and Hazel because I had no idea where to go. Gwen looked tired so I told one of the skeletons to pick her up and continue running. The skeleton picked her up, she didn’t argue. After a minute of running the first half-bloods (they were about 10) appeared. Five of the skeletons ran ahead and attacked them. The skeletons were outnumbered but they were stronger and better fighters they soon beat the half-bloods but one of them was killed and Gwen didn’t have the power to bring him back. “Are we close”? I asked; “yes it’s that cabin”. Answered Bobby; he pointed at a building a 100 meters in front of us. There was a river close to it. We were getting close but the whole camp appeared out of the bushes except Lupa. They started firing arrows at us. The skeletons attacked but I told the one holding Gwen to stay. “Percy, use the water from the river”. Said Bobby; “I’ll make a shield around us. Help me out”. I summoned the water from the river Bobby did the same and put it around us I concentrated on making it hard but not becoming ice Bobby did the same. There were about 200 people at camp but only 100 hundred were standing the rest were knocked out but in the process only 5 skeletons remained alive. We started moving forward with the shield protecting us. They realized what we were doing and started throwing arrows at us the tip broke off when they hit the shield but each time I got more tired. The skeletons were finally killed except the one holding Gwen. Gwen told the skeleton holding her to let her down and protect the shield. She wasn’t that tired anymore but she was in no condition to fight. I made a wave appear that got me over the demigods and on the roof of the oracles home I broke part of the roof with my sword and jumped in. it wasn’t very high. . Hazel protects Gwen. I can’t let them enter the oracles cabin or Dakota (the oracle) won’t give the prophecy to Percy.

Pov (Bobby)
I let the shield down and charged I made the water that was from the shield into a fist and I made it punch the ones that were closest to the door. I took out 10 that way the rest charged at me. I made the water around me into ice and made the ice into clubs. I made them attack the ones that were charging me but I was getting tired. I ran to the river making the clubs get everyone away and jumped in I felt refreshed strong as long as I was in here I felt like I could keep this up for hours I kept attacking with the clubs making sure no one entered the oracles cabin.

Pov (Percy)
I was in. it was a nice cabin with a bed and other stuff (I guess the oracle was a person and most likely a girl because everything was pink. Someone on jumped on top of me I grabbed it and threw it in the bed. She stood up. “Wait. I said; are you the oracle? Instead of answering green smoke got out of her mouth and her eyes turned from light blue to green. The smoke formed a person and asked: I am the oracle of Delphi she is my host ask what you need to know. “What do I do”?
4 will go in a quest of good
Along the way they will meet foes
They will go to the gods to convince them to reopen.
Or meet death were the earth is strongest.
The green smoke disappeared and the girl Fell on the floor. I put her on the bed and went out to help. i got out and saw that Bobby was whacking them all with ice clubs and that Gwen was on the floor with Hazel next to her protecting her when someone attacked.
“Let’s go. I said; into the river we can escape from there. Bobby pushed them back with a final wave and we all went to the river. I picked Gwen up and made a wave get us in.
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Soooooooo good !! Awesome loved it !! Can't wait to read the next chapter !!!!!:DDDDD
Great!!!
Awsome ahmazeing chappter!
big smile
That wazawesome! and the spam? Be careful....Redhawks or Kate's on the watch... Kaw Kaw!!!

And no antonia ur small!!

Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small
Antonia the small

SORRY!

Post soon
over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
big smile
Great chapter,post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
smile
good
over a year ago Percy2 said…
Very interesting
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
awsome post soon
wink
ill probaly post tommorow sorry for the wait and for you guys to know i probaly wont post saturays and sunday.

LENORG
sorry its short and bad next one will be longer and better.
Chapter 6 Pov (Percy)

We were under the water; I could breathe and I guessed Bobby could too but I realized Hazel and Gwen couldn’t I quickly made 2 bubbles big enough to put their faces in and put It on their head and face so they could breath. “Percy tell us the prophecy” Said Bobby. At first I was surprised that I heard him perfectly but then realized our dad was the God of the sea. ”Ok; Hazel, Gwen can you hear me” I asked?

“Loud and clear” said Hazel

“So can I” answered Gwen; “but I’m still tired can you make the current take me or something”

“Sure” I answered. Once I had done that I recited to them what the oracle had told me.

“Were obviously the 4 on the quest of good and well meet foes along the way what I don’t understand is when it says or meet death where earth is strongest” Said Hazel.

“It probably means that if we don’t succeed well die in a forest or something” Said Gwen. What she said made sense but something wasn’t right.

“Let’s not fail then” said Bobby.

“Where do we go” I asked.

“To forbidden land… Manhattan said Hazel.

“It’s full of monsters it’ll be dangerous. That didn’t sound right. I didn’t think Manhattan was dangerous but I wasn’t going to argue. They knew more than me on this. “How do we get there.” I asked.

“On water I guess it says that if we fail we will die were earth is strongest so let’s stay away from earth.” Said Bobby. “We can go under water. If we make the currents take us well be there in about a day or so.

“If nothing inconvenient happens” added Hazel. Everyone got tense we heard a growl.