Supernatural Episode Title Game- Season 5 Edition.

linalin posted on Aug 11, 2009 at 03:15AM
I saw this on the CW Lounge threads, and to stave off Hellatus for a bit and give us something to do 'til the show is back, forget all the spoilers you've read and give the game a shot!

I have copied and pasted the rules:

Ok, let's come up with names for Episodes for Season 5.

So first, I'll say a title for the season premiere.

Then you come up with a new title that starts with the last letter of the title above.

See its easy. M&M McFlurries if you create a fun synopsis for what the episode would be about!!

I'll go first:
last edited on Aug 11, 2009 at 03:17AM

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago linalin said…
Take a Left For Yemen.

The boys have really done it this time,

Sam and Dean have jumpstarted the Apocalypse, now there is nowhere they can hide from both Angels on either side of the fence.

(see, even a kid with bubblegum stuck to their hair can do a better job than me! I still get ice cream.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago estercarvalho said…
My last wish

Sam and Dean are in a race against the time to find a way to stop Lucifer, but they didnt count with the appearance of a person who will shake the winchester's structures.

( AND BANG - John come back :D )
over a year ago toti8 said…
smile
Hell no!

Lucifer is trying to persuade Sam and Dean to choose the path of least resistance and join him in the ultimate battle.The brothers are really tempted by Lu's offer because the latter knows how to manipulate everyone.Castiel saves the day by convincing the brothers to fight Lu in the apocalypse and says with his deep and steady voice: ''Hell no!''.
Carolina can I please ask for a Kit-Kat McFlurry instead?:D
last edited over a year ago