Stop Child Abuse Past Memories

Emmett4ever posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 04:19PM
I've read that sometimes it helps to tell people what you've been through to get over. Now you don't have to do it but I'll start.
I remeber when I came home from school I used to leave my homework till like 9 and it would piss my dad off really bad. He came home one night extremely mad over work and of course my homework wasn't done yet. He grabbed me by the arm and threw me against the wall. He screamed in my face but I couldn't understand what he was saying. He hit me a couple times and then just left. I thought that he was done but he came back with one of my textbooks. I was shaking by then already picturing what he was going to do. And I was right. He came over to me and started beating me with the book. It hurt more than I can tell you. From that day to today I do my homework as soon as I step into my house.
That is one of the more gruesome memories I have. Again you don't have to but you can talk about some of yours too. And dont worry no one will judge you. And plus I'll keep putting up my memories you can too if you want.
Ciao for now,
Rose (Emmett4ever)
last edited on Jul 25, 2011 at 08:44PM

Stop Child Abuse No replies