Sonic the Hedgehog COSMO/SEEDRIAN FANS !!

segarainbow posted on Mar 26, 2011 at 04:57PM
let's get our butts in some fanclubs of seedrians! let's send some art! lets have us a bush of fun! (get it? bunch? bush? nvr mind.)
cosmo's kind
cosmo theseedrian
cosmo

Sonic the Hedgehog 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago soniconpudaisy said…
i love cosmo she like one of the nicest character but ppl treat her like crap but i don't very good character
over a year ago segarainbow said…
?? wha~?
over a year ago popthefox said…
angry
thats because theres ppl that like cream more then cosmo but i like cosmo cause she protects the planets but this goes to haters: WHY DO U HATE A SEEDRIAN/AILEN OR SOMETHING!?! WHO CARES IF U LIKE CREAM BETTER COSMO DEPENDS ON THE EARTH!!!!!
YEAH! im sorry cream fans but i like cosmo better than cream....sorry creamy...
over a year ago popthefox said…
sad
cream is cute and all i like them both but the haters just get so overeact its ridculous
that what i mean 2 say most ppl hate her bc of not suppose 2 say this but its bc of the couple tailcream but idc r the comso hater can shut up
that's what i think...cream was nver in love with tails to tell u the truth!
agree she was never attached 2 him 2 beign with anyways
tongue
yeh...how did tailream fans get that anyways?
over a year ago Julie-Su2015 said…
smile
i don't hate Cosmo. it's just that i like TailsXMina better. they do get married ya know. but u all can like what u want. we all have our likes and dislikes. like i dislike Cosmo but i don't hate her.
here's a picture of Tails and his family. Mina "Mongoose" Prower is the one on the left with the short purple hair and green-ish outfit with purple boots. Tails is the one who's saying, "Ready, kids?"
last edited over a year ago
i don't [i]hate[/i] Cosmo. it's just that i like TailsXMina better. they do get married ya know. but