Sonic the Hedgehog Julie-Su and Knuxsu

Atlahua posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 12:15AM
So we all know of the "popular" couple, Knuxouge. Now i know Sonamy is the popular couple of Sonic but Knuxouge is basically second to being popular. But i don't follow th@! I was never a Knuxouge fan nor will i ever be! Open your eyes people! Have we all forgotten the tough, strong, brave, tomboy echidna we know as the one, Julie-Su?! Of course we have! idk y though! Ever since Sonic X and the games that showed Amy and Rouge Julie-Su just became another one of the forgotten Sonic characters in the waste bucket!
Knuxsu was also one of the popular couples in the Sonic comics and Knuckles the Echidna comics! But now everyone is hooked on Knuxouge! HELLO?! Have u all forgotten the fact that the comics have been going around longer than the Sonic games?! Have u all forgotten that Knuckles and Julie-Su were said to be soul mates and actually get married and have a daughter?! In the comics Knuckles didn'e even like Rouge! So come on people! Bring Knuxsu back! I will not allow Julie-Su and Knuxsu to be left forgotten! So please leave a comment to let me know that u r a Knuxsu and/or Julie-Su fan and that she will not be left forgotten!
If u agree with me plz join these two clubs

"Julie-Su the Echidna"
link

"KnuxJulie"
link

P.S. i was not insulting Knuxouge or any Knuxouge fans so don't take it that way. but if i was then i do apologize

Sonic the Hedgehog No replies