Sonic the Hedgehog 06

Kracko posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 07:36PM
MANNNN! Why douse every one hate on that game? sure sonic's episode's story was crap but that game has good music and dang it that game has the awsome silver the hedgehog theme song!

Sonic the Hedgehog 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BloodWolf21 said…
pff the music was the only thing that was good about the game, Gameplay sucked, graphics were good, story line was meh on Shadow and Silver's part but Sonic's story, god it sucked, the Princess Elise gets kidnapped by Dr. Eggman so many fuckin times, it was like a hobby for her, but yeah, game sucked
over a year ago Kracko said…
hmmm
OWCH Man

over a year ago blazethekitty94 said…
IM SO SICK OF PPL BASHING THAT GAME!!! U CAN'T JUDGEA GAME ON HOW MANY GLITCHES IT HAS...THAT'S JUST BAD JUDGEMENT!!!!! >=(
over a year ago blazethekitty94 said…
AND WHEN MARIO SAVES PEACH ALL THE TIME ITS OK...BUT WHEN SONIC DOES IT SUDDENLY EVERYONE WANTS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM...STOP KISSING NINTENDO'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Kracko said…
smile
see thats game is good finally someone who
understands!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
smile
I hated Sonic 06. I mean, whoever thought up the idea of copying Nintendo's idea of 'Save the Princess!' should be sued. ...That's probably the only thing I have against that game. They stole Nintendo's thing. And Nintendo's thing is why I hate Nintendo.

But, (as you PROBABLY can tell by my username and photo gallery) I really liked Mephiles. Not his design, that was lame. But his personanlity and the idea of Iblis & him being the two halves of Solaris wasn't that bad.

The music was pretty epic as well. I think they could have put more in, there was a lot of 'silent' scenes. And that was annoying.

Gameplay, on the other hand, is often accused of having too many characters. I, for one, LIKE the fact they put in a lot. It mixes it up a bit and adds to overall experience. But... Since when can Amy turn invisible? =/ That... was more than a little odd for me. I mean, the whole 'Use your power together' thing with Sonic & Elise was corney, but... Hey, at least you can walk on water.

Graphics wise, remember that this is only 2006, it WASN'T actually as bad as you would think for the time. Sure, they stuffed up Mephiles' muzzle, sure, the grass looked REALLY weird, and sure, Eggman's battleship looked like a giant floating milk carton, but that never really bothered me that much.

The concept of time-travel was irritating, though. Remember the scene in Shadow's storey where Mephiles' warped him and Rouge to Silver's time? I mean, sound effect, purple bubble thing, and... They vanish. No fade? No wierd distortion thing-ey? They just... poofed? Nice work, $eG@... -.-'

I don't really mind the game as a game, all and all, though. I actually LIKED it. Sure, there were flaws. But there were flaws in EVERY game ever made. And yes, that includes Gears of War, and Halo 3.

As it happens, I know more about Sonic 06 than any other game... It's the ony one I looked up on Wikipedia. =)

And yes, November 14 is a day when I have a party. Happy Birthday for then, Sonic 06!