Sonic the Hedgehog NOOO!!! DON'T CLICK HERE!!!

KishuandIchigo posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 01:43PM
I see you clicked there. Well, last night I had the best Sonic dream in the history of Sonic dreams. So, here it is.

So one day tails, knuckles, sonic, other people, and I went to the beach or somewhere. (it gets better :D)
So while Tails, Knuckles and company were playing, Sonic was just laying on a nearby bench. I didn't really notice. But I did notice when he got up, staggered, and turned into a werehog (without the stretchy arms, and he was cute.) He went around almost as if he was trying to hurt them. I picked him up and put him on the bench. He slept for a few minutes, then did it again. I put him back. Finally, I said, "Guys! Something's really wrong with Sonic." So picked him up, and with everyone following me, we ran to a random house. (now its the part I can't really remember.) We went in the house, and I saw a lady who looked like one of those people who can tell the future, and chris's grandfather. The grandfather said, "Ignore her." glancing at the lady. She pulled me in the other room. She said she would let me go if I solved the puzzle. It was hangman but with alot of words, and no man hanging. It was like an old board game. Later, after I finished it, I saw sonic. He was sleeping on the couch, his fur changing from regular to werehog, but he wasn't moving this time. the Grandfather said he would be okay. now I'm at a Kindergarten graduation. I have my laptop. There are toys everywhere, even for wii. I pressed the call office button, and on my laptop went to Sonic.com (idk if its real) (it probably is) a Sonic.com worker came over the intercom. All of the kindergarteners got quiet. I was about to tell them about Sonic when the lunch moniter (the mean one) came over and TOOK MY LAPTOP. I looked around and saw some Kindergarteners playing on laptops. The ones that can't use internet. So I walked around for a while and played A Little and then I woke up.

So, if you've had a better dream, tell me and you might get some props.
last edited on Jun 27, 2010 at 01:47PM

Sonic the Hedgehog No replies