Sonic the Hedgehog Why are people starting to hate me? > Sonic

Sonic-HEGDEHOG posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 11:02PM
Ok, so i'm seeing that people are calling me a noob, a fake, a wanna-be, ect. And what I don't get is why do they think that of me? I mean, I haven't done anything to any of them... Before you go off thinking i'm a fake noob or whatever, give me a chance please...

Sonic the Hedgehog 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
I agree with you compleatly on this, Sonic.

People should give you a chance before jumping to conclusions.
over a year ago Vhaidra said…
heart
I love you Sonic! (if this helps)
over a year ago hunter51 said…
srry for callin u a wanna be >.>
over a year ago Kracko said…
angry
I tell u why its cuse you had something going on with a human in sonic the hedgehog 06 EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago Iamtailsthefox said…
smile
I still like you sonic after all we are best friends
over a year ago kinbari said…
smile
i don't hate you
over a year ago Marionexis said…
heart
I LOVE U Sonikku. I'll always do.
I LOVE U Sonikku. I'll always do.
over a year ago musiclover2015 said…
smile
idk. a lot of ppl r like u. like they have the same personality almost. but i don't hate u. ppl who hate u for being a newbie or whatever r just being jerks
over a year ago musiclover2015 said…
angry
ok listen here Kracko! i've about had enough of this crap with who ever Sonic dates! it's a tv show and/or game! if u don't like it don't watch it! and idk if u were joking around or not but u can't hate Sonic for who he dates! it's his choice! he can like who ever he wants!
over a year ago Shadowrednblack said…
Ikr? And besides, who ever said he likes Elise anyway? She kissed him, not the other way around.
over a year ago segarainbow said…
wink
those are dumb game reviewers that are biast. dot pay attention sonikku.
over a year ago PowerRouge said…
No, Sonic! I don't think your a fake! I love you! You could be dragged through manure and I'll still love you!