Sonic the Hedgehog The official roleplayers of fanpop!

MephilesTheDark posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 02:38AM

Okay, there are some roleplayers all, if not most, Sonic-fanpopers know.

In my books, an 'official' character roleplay must be able to think like their character, have studied them in game, not just personality, but also past, likes and dislikes, even body movement (eg. Mephiles' ear twitched once in Sonic 06, once and only once...) They have to be able to almost 'be' the character, and be able to relive their past. They also must be reasonably popular, if not, on the way. I think they should have to contribute to most related things to their character.

One more thing on that note... Roleplayers should not support couples in roleplay!

For example... 'Sonic: Hey everyone! I just wanna let you all know I'm madly in love with Shadow!'

It just pisses people off... No offense to Sonadow fans.

These are what I perceive to be the 'official' roleplayers...

Sonic- S0nicHedgehog (gone) replaced by Sonic-HEDGEHOG.

Knuckles- KnuxEchidna.

Amy- AmyTheHedgeh0g.

Manic- ManicHedgeh0g.

Shadow- Shad0wHedgehog (gone) New unknown.

Tails Doll- Real-Tails-Doll.

Tails- Tails0123.

Sally Acorn- XXSally-AcornXX

Silver- SilverHedgeh0g. (Also ZakBeck and SexySilver, but I don't see them as the 'official' Silver roleplay.

And myself, MephilesTheDark, as (duh) Mephiles. Only kind of on a 'Teaching Darkness' side, but with my own personal spin on it. I can also roleplay the game-accurite Mephiles, if you want. (Mephiles is actually quite difficult... He thinks too much. XD)

--

I want to get all these (current) roleplayers together on this forum, just to know who's who and if there are any other 'official' roleplayers, who most know and are seen as the roleplayer for their character.

And roleplayer haters, please do not be bothered with commenting here, just growl at the screen and continue onto something else.

And actual Roleplayers, come here and enjoy! =D

Sonic the Hedgehog 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marksmen456 said…
Wow there is even a roleplayer for the tails doll? Thats cool.
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Indeed, there are a lot of Roleplayers.
over a year ago blazethekitty94 said…
ooooooohhhh!!!! since there's no blaze roleplayer can i be her?!?!?
please??? pretty please?? *purrs* please answer
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Sonic-HEGDEHOG said…
hmmm
Like I said before, I'm not a noob. I'm not going to be mean to you, because I know we can be friends hello222. What I don't get is why you do hate me so much?
meh
It's the same kind of feeling, I mean you can't call me a noob if you haven't even talked to me yet! That makes no sense at all, it sounds like your just hating on me...
meh
And also, you can't decide what's official, because your one of the only people who hate me!
*sigh* Hello222, stop this nonsence, please. Must you fight with Sonic everywhere he posts something? And you honestly wonder why I took you off my fanlist..? I find this as a very innappropriate and immature...

@Blazethekitty94, you have to do that yourself.

@Hello222, you are intitled to your opinion. I don't think anyone should 'replace' Shad0wHedgeh0g either.

To be a 'official' roleplayer, I think also the roleplayer must be well known and an active contributer to fanpop. Also a little signature as well. (eg. >S0nic, -Shad0w, ~MephilesTheDark)

As said before... STOP HATING ON SONIC!

meh
Yeah that was my signature for my latest post, >Sonic. And seriously hello222, you really should stop.
I know, but >S0nic was also S0nicHedgeh0g's signature.

I agree with you there, though. Hello222, we get it. You don't like Sonic. You've made your point. Now please shut up, we don't care anymore.

laugh
Lol...
smile
Hm? What do you find so amusing?
big smile
You told her to shut up, because nobody cares... It was kind of sudden... *trying not to laugh*
laugh
How was that sudden..?
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
I went on one of my accounts that I hadn't been on in a while, and I saw a message saying that Shad0wHedgeh0g was a fan of me. But when I realised that he left, I was so ticked off at myself.
hmmm
Well THAT sucks.
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
Yep.
over a year ago Sonic-WEREHOG said…
What about me, mommy? XD