Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic-HEDGEHOG

MephilesTheDark posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 12:49AM

Okay, everyone!

Why are some people hating Sonic-HEDGEHOG?

He is a friend of mine, please do not accuse him of things he didn't do/ not know of.

Could everyone please be nice? We've already had several 'wars', Flana vs Cosmo, Art protecters vs Recolourists, and S0nicHedgeh0g vs Shad0wHedgeh0g.

We do not need another one, so, please, just be cool with him. He isn't exactly a bad Sonic roleplay or anything... He's better than S0nicHedgeh0g, at least (no offense to S0nicHedgeh0g fans... I was one too...).

And, if Sonic-HEDGEHOG reads this... Thanks for being a friend.

Sonic the Hedgehog 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sonic-HEGDEHOG said…
smile
Umm, ok first of all NOT A NOOB! Just because you hello222 don't like me, it doesn't mean you have to hate on me. hello222, your not my friend, therefore your opinion does not affect me. So say what you want hello222, it doesn't matter. And Mephiles... Thank you.
over a year ago Aimee147 said…
hmmm
I totally agree with you Meph,Sonic is very nice and people shouldn't judge him just because he's a role player. Please,speak to people BEFORE you judge!
hmmm
I'm not judging you, your calling me a noob, and you don't even know me... That is judging. Very judging...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Please do not fight... I detest violence... Physical or verbal... I still loath it...

Hello222, do not call Sonic-HEDGEHOG a noob.

Sonic-HEDGEHOG, no problem...
hmmm
She won't leave me alone, everywhere I go she has to protest against what I say...
smile
Don't worry about it, Sonic... I got your back...
over a year ago hunter51 said…
no ofense to sonic but she did say jk just get over it i feel stalked by alot of fanpoppers as well as u but i dont care (i felt like u were evry were i was wen i met u but i dont now ^^) as i sed no ofense
hmmm
...True.
over a year ago FlanaIsOver9000 said…
@Sonic-HEDGEHOG: OMG WTF SHE SAID JUST KIDDING! U CANT READ!

@Hello22: He is a cry baby..... -_-'
last edited over a year ago
tongue
@FlanalsOver9000: Yes, we know she was kidding, your late. But feel free to say anything...
Geez, just stop the war, peoples... -.-'
over a year ago silvergurl3 said…
hmmm
... mephiles is rite... fightin is not good AND it wont solve anything
Good that someone else can see sense...
over a year ago hunter51 said…
☆☆☆☆☆
over a year ago Sonamycutiepie1 said…
big smile
I totally agrred with Meph! Sonic-HEDGEHOG is a really good Roleplayer and A great Firend! You Rock Sonic-HEDGEHOG!