Sonic the Hedgehog We don't care, and nor should you.

frylock243 posted on May 29, 2010 at 01:52AM
I just need to get this across to some of the sonic couple supporters: If you don't like a certain Sonic pairing, then you have no right to go around, spamming the content and areas that relate to the couple that you don't like. Your being an immature idiot, and we couldn't care less about what couples you like or don't like.

I'm not syaing all of the couple supporters are immature fanbrats. Just a small hand full of them.
Also, by doing everything I just described above, your not only making YOURSELF look bad, but your also giving the fanbase of the couple you support a bad name *coughsonamycough.*

What mainly inspired me to write this, was all of the idiots that go around on the Sonsally spot, screaming and bitching about "I HATE SONSALLY!!! SONIC X OTHER PERSON FOEVAH!!!!1111111" or just the basic Sally Acorn hate comments. Now, I'm not going to give any names here, (but just to name a couple, delfinathefox and coolshaymin,) but you people know who you are, and you know I'm talking to YOU. But not just those select couple, but just anybody who feels It's okay to do this stuff.
That's all I'm going to say on the matter.
Have a nice day, everyone. Peace.
I just need to get this across to some of the sonic couple supporters: If you don't like a certain So
last edited on May 29, 2010 at 03:22PM

Sonic the Hedgehog 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ATV said…
I think in general there shouldn't be any questions or discussions about sonic couples.
over a year ago frylock243 said…
surprise
I agree. I honestly don't care about the Sonic couple crap anymore, but I just felt this needed to be said.
over a year ago PUNKMUNK said…
mischievous
great job.4 replies.ppl really seem 2 care.XD
over a year ago frylock243 said…
I don't give two craps about how many replies this gets. (All I know Is that most of the people In the Sonic fanbase are friggin idiots.)
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
I agree with you compleatly, Frylock243, couples and yaoi is just immature. I am not a hater or lover of any Sonic couple.
over a year ago amylu2 said…
smile
i agree i don't soport any. tho it's fun to see the art the suporters come up with.