And anybody else who wants to join
last edited on Dec 24, 2013 at 03:47PM

Sonic the Hedgehog 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1537

over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Scourge: ...
over a year ago LGYCE said…
Silver: *Gasps* "Another one? Yes! Yahoo! YES!!! Wheeee! Another butterfly! Haha! Come here, little buddy! Awww, isn't he adorable? Hmmm, what should we call you... I've got it! I dub thee Silver Jr. the butterfly the second. Silver Jr. II for short."
Scourge; go have a seizure again
Silver: "That's an excellent idea." *Goes into another violent butterfly induced seizure*
over a year ago alphawhitewolf said…
Sonic: oh boy I couldn't even believe he was that close to destroying me
Scourge: *crosses his arms*
Silver Jr. II: "Hello everyone. Does anyone have any pie for me?"
Scourge: no
Eggman: here's a pie for you *crushes butterfly*
Silver: *Death of butterfly causes butterfly induced seizure to stop* "NNNOOOOOO!!! How could you?!? How could you be so mean? *Starts crying with sadness, which quickly turns to rage* "I hate you! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! AND NOW I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" *Picks up Eggman with his mind, smashes him into a wall, throws him on the floor, and lifts a massive nearby tree and crushes Eggman with it, reducing him to a near-death state of helplessness* "Think twice before touching another butterfly in my presence, bastard."
Sonic: um silver that's a dummy
Scourge; you keep having seizures because of butterflies
Silver: "It was a dummy? DAMNIT! I'll get that son of a bitch sooner or later. And although you're right about the butterfly seizures, that doesn't mean they deserve to die. I am going to stop allowing myself those seizures, though."
Scourge: go knock yourself out
Silver: "Nahh, I think I'll knock you out instead." *Sees the look Scourge inevitably just gave him* "Never mind, I think I'll just sit here and ponder life."
Scourge: whatever
Silver: "Hello! I'm busy trying to ponder here! A bit of silence would be nice."
Scourge: *huffs*
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
can i join
As far as I know, yes
(I think you can, this is the RP Alpha was asking you about on your wall. I don't know if she has anything about fan characters or what, but you can ask.) Silver: "Can't a guy even ponder these days? Hey Scourge, wanna go play video games at my place?"
Scourge: are they violent?
Silver: "I've got a few Sonic games, but the rest are extremely violent. Why?"
Scourge: just wondering
Silver: "So... Do you want to graphically murder each other on a screen or not?"
Scourge: sure
Silver: "Alright, come on. Hmmmm... Let's make it a challenge; Loser buys the winner a soda."
Scourge: okay..
Silver: *Puts Halo 9 into his Xbox 1000* "I love future tech. And you don't even know how to play games this advanced."
Scourge: I don't give a f***. Just start the game
Silver: "Ok." *Silver closes his eyes, and the game starts* "You might want these." *Offers a pair of tight black goggles to Scourge*
Scourge; okay...
Silver: "Yes! YES! Haha, take that, and that! God, I love doing this. I'm completely butchering you! DIE!!!"
Scourge: *soon figures out how to play and starts to beat Silver's ass*
Silver: *Uses his special Level 87 Spartan Powerup to call in a squad of Marine Special Forces, who drive tanks everywhere and destroy the entire map, including Scourge's Level 1 Spartan*
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
carrie sighs
Silver: "Well I didn't have anything better to do when I was stuck alone in the future for 14 years! You can't blame me for being an expert."
Scourge; you're really good at this
Silver: "Thanks. You're actually really good too, for a beginner."
Scourge: *nods*
Silver: "Hey, did you know I actually have some of the energy weapons in this game? They're really fun for terrorizing Egg Pawns. Want one?"
Scourge: sure
Silver: "Just in case you get any ideas, I've programmed all of them to shut down in response to my psychic vibes. So don't try anything." *Hands Scourge a Covenant Plasma repeater.*
Blaze:hello Carrie
Scourge: okay then...
Blaze: oh boy silver iblis is destroying crisis city again
Silver: "Got it. Good thing I already had these Plasma repeaters conveniently nearby, and I didn't even have to use a plot hole." *Grabs one of the repeaters* "Let's go kick his ass."
Scourge: hmm...?
Silver: "We're about to go kill Iblis for the 187th time. Wanna come? It'd be a perfect opportunity to try out your new gun."
Iblis:rawr ill destroy you