Sonic the Hedgehog How About A New Sonic Rp?

Daisy_Shadowgf posted on Sep 20, 2012 at 12:03PM
ill be my fc; her name is Rachel Savaya, she's mostley human, but can also turn into a fairy, a cat girl, a blue bird girl, a monkey girl, and a mermaid. she has brown hair and brown eyes and wears a purple long sleeve dress that goes to the thighs. and (only in Rp) is Sonics best friend. she calls herself the guardian of time and her sworn enemy he-who-shall-remain-namless and her are sworn enemies. she can travel thru time and to all different edges of the universe. ok? ill add more details about transformations as we go. here goes!
last edited on Oct 18, 2012 at 07:21PM

Sonic the Hedgehog 143 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-143 of 143

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(its ok)
carrie:..........thanks.........for......­...­...­bei­ng.­...­...­..a­...­...­...­...­gre­at.­...­...­...­..f­rie­nd.­...­...­...­...­.I'­m..­...­..s­orr­y..­...­...­...­.I.­...­..b­rok­en.­...­...­...­...­..o­ur.­...­...­...­...­...­...­.pr­omi­se.­...­...­...­...­.pl­eas­e..­...­...­get­...­...­...­...­.pr­oje­ct.­...­...­...­...­.ar­tif­ici­al.­...­...­...­...­chi­ldr­en.­...­...­..s­hut­...­...­dow­n..­...­...­...­...­.an­d..­...­...­...­..f­ree­...­...­...­...­..t­he.­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.ot­her­s..­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Shadow: !!!!! Carrie!!!!! *kneels beside carrie in tears*
carrie: dont cry........................it be ok.........................right?
Shadow:.....right....*wants to keep Carrie calm* everything will be fine....just rest.....
Rachel:......ive had ENOUGH!!!! *turns to Topaz* i dont care how many rules you break or what happens, you get Carrie back to your lab and find a way to fix her now!!!
Topaz: i cant do that! its impossible!
Rachel: then show me to your lab and ILL fix her!
Topaz:......
Rachel: I am one of your worlds heroes, you HAVE to allow me access to your lab for medical reasons!
Topaz:.........*sigh* alright....
Rachel: I DONT CARE---........what???
Shadow:!!
Topaz: youre right, its protical, i have to allow u access for medical reasons....here...*Topaz invites Rachel, Shadow and Carrie to ride in her car*
Shadow: *helps Carrie into Topaz's car*
Rachel: *to Carrie half in tears* s-see Carrie? everything will be ok now...you'll see.....
carrie have blacking out
Rachel: C-Carrie?
Shadow: she's blacked out! she's out cold!
Rachel: step on it, Topaz!
Topaz: *flips on the sirens and picks up speed*
carrie breathing lighty
Shadow: hang on Carrie...
Topaz: we're here!
*everyone gets out*
Topaz: someone get a streacher!
Rachel: *helps Carrie onto the Streacher* dont worry, ill help you Carrie...
Shadow: do you know what youre doing?
Rachel: yeah, i have some medical training, i THINK i can treat her...
carrie still out cold
*they get carrie into a room with a lot of equipment and put her on a bed-like table*
Rachel: okay Carrie....stay with me girl...
Shadow: what do i do?
Rachel: uhh....Topaz, tell me everything you can about this...."artificial children" program? how do they work?
Topaz: Rachel....i cant tell you anything! ive already done too much! im sorry! *runs off crying*
Rachel: Topaz- wait!!!
Shadow: *watches topaz leave*
Rachel: ugh, well.....Shadow, can you hack the system? maybe find blue-prints or something?
Shadow: i thought you said you knew what you were doing? *says as he goes to a computer desk and types on the keyboard*
Rachel: i DO know what im doing, with the organic part of her! but the mechanical stuff is....a little out of my league.....
Shadow:......*is worried about Carrie*
Rachel: uh-ok.....*gets out a small medical bag that fits into the palm of her hand and uses magic to make it grow* lets see.....this isnt gonna be pretty.....*gets out a small knife and starts to cut carrie a little* uggghhh......*thinks* [breathe Rachel....youre doing this for Carrie!]
Shadow: i found something.....it mentions a device that puts the heart of the wearer under stress so that it eventually stops beating, it should be right around the bottom of the heart, before her lungs...
(i dont really have medical knowledge, so forgive me if im off in my calculations ok? XD)
Rachel: erh...yeah- i see it....
Shadow: you might just be able to take it out...?
Rachel: no, where it is and what its doing could damage her beyond repair if i do that....while it can kill her, its also partially keeping ehr alive....
Shadow: then what?
Rachel: with how they made these children, there's no way to take it out without killing them.....
Shadow: then she's doomed?
Rachel:..........no.....there's one last thing i can do.....
Shadow:???
Rachel: as Guardian of Time, i was granted a gift from Destiny.....to give back or restore life to three beings whom i choose....i simply call her aid, and she can fix and heal dead, or roboticized parts to make them live.......*puts her hands over Carrie and she begins to glow with a golden light* i use one of the three previlages that you Blessed me with now......Destiny, hear my plea! restore this girl so that she may live the life of a natural being! let her metalic wounds be healed! *Light waves radiate from her, and Carrie gets wrapped in a golden light, no longer able to see her body shape, only a coffin of light* free this poor soul from her robotic prison! let her heart beat free, clear her head from the computer programming she has been forced to follow all this time! *the coffin begins radiating Light*!!!!!!!!!! *Rachel opens her eyes fast to reveal them glowing with golden light* I use the first of my three blessings! Carrie! by the power of Destiny, i GIVE YOU LIFE!!!!!!! *a bright light flashes, blinding everyone in the room, when it fades, theyre all standing exactly where they were, with their eyes still shielded*
(ah......hee hee....maybe a slightly looong post? XD oh well.... please take the time to read it)
carrie open here eyes and look at reachel *the only robot parts are her robot eye and robot arm*
Rachel: *looks back at Carrie, exhausted* you ok hun...?
Shadow:.........???
carrie look down
Shadow: Carrie??
Rachel: *breathing hard from exahustion*......
carrie not talking
(so, if u haven't guessed, im back. lets rp!)
Rachel: C-Carrie.....i-......i.....
carrie: im fine
shadow :......Carrie ....*walks over to her*
Rachel : *smiles warmly, still breathing hard*
carrie look at shadow
Shadow: *hesitantly takes her hand* are you...? but....youre not.....as much of a robot as before....did that really work, Rachel?
Rachel: it......should have....*still breathing heavily* Carrie?
carrie: yes?
Rachel: whats....going on..? what do you feel..?
Shadow: *helps Carrie to get off the table*
carrie: normal?
Shadow: what a relief! *pulls Carrie closer to him*
Rachel: *looks down*.....
Shadow: im glad youre alright Carrie....
carrie blushes
shadow : *unwittingly pulls her closer to him* Carrie ... you're free now... nothing will ever seperate us again...
Rachel :......* leaves to give them some alone time, signaling topaz to do the same*
carrie smiles
Shadow: *smiles back*
Rachel: sigh.....*cries silently*
carrie: thanks for helping me
Shadow: i didn't do anything....rachel was the one who brought you back.
carrie: then i should thank her
Shadow: C-......Carrie....before you do.....*takes her hand* uh.....*kisses her*
(Miss.H please keep on top of this one...? link)
carrie blushes and kisses back
Rachel: *sighs*
Shadow: *they kiss for a moment, then he backs up and blushes*
carrie blushes
Rachel:.....*leaves*
Shadow: um-...s-sorry...
carrie: its ok shadow
Shadow: *blushes, trying to hide an embarrassed expression*
carrie: lets tell the other im ok
last edited over a year ago
Shadow: *nods*
Rachel: *hugging herself* be cool Rachel...they're happy...Shadow's happy...if you really love him, you'll be happy for that fact alone...
carrie goes and hug reachel