Sonic girl fan characters My old recolors, edits etc. up for adoption!!!

gravity12 posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 03:49PM
Yeah these are my old characters from my ancient Photobucket account which I no longer use since I forgot my password. Yes I'm a fail. This is basically so these guys have some use for them now I have ditched them for my original charries. Only ones I saved was Angela the Angel-Hog, Frost the Hedgehog (now named Furosto the Ice Spirit), Mirage the Echidna (now a jackal) and Lana the Bat (now called Dew the Dragon) whose designs have all now been updated.

Credit to TeamARTAIL for providing the screenshots. SEGA and Sonic Team own Sonic X by copyright along with other artwork used which is offical character art. I do not own ANYTHING, apart from characters formally which I'm now lending to you.
RULES:
1) You can only adopt two characters and no more, unless you adopt the whole team adoption and adopt Swiss along with Custard and Cake
2) I will send you a message that you've adopted the character and things you may edit about and on the character. However all names must be kept.
3) Information written for each character must also be kept, unless the message I send says so. If I do allow you, you will most likely only be allowed minor editing.
4) Anything I have not mentioned in the character descriptions can be decided by you (age, likes, dislikes, personality, theme song etc).
5) You can ask if you can change the character's species, however not all characters will be open to a species change.
6) Original character makers may also adopt, they can also get away with the most editing (sorryz).

ENJOY!!!

CHARRIES ADOPTED SO FAR:
Rogue and Raid the Pirates have been adopted by popthefox
Gaby the Hedgehog and Elvira the Bat adopted by shadow962025
Magma the Hedgehog adopted by IntrepidKeris
Bitter the Seedrian and Sweet the Seedrian adopted by Alicethebat
Phoebe the Rabbit and Mary the Cat adopted by zelda4559
last edited on Feb 01, 2011 at 04:49PM

Sonic girl fan characters 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...