Sherlock Holmes (2009 Film) Holmes let me down

Kaileymoore posted on Feb 06, 2010 at 05:47AM

I watched Holmes last night... and it's way worse than my expectation, of course these actors did a really very good job .. but I dun know why this movie just make me wanna sleep.. do u think so ?

Sherlock Holmes (2009 Film) 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
heart
I really enjoyed the movie, (probably in part to the fact that RDJ and Jude were in it.) Though it may not have been as many other directors had portrayed it, I thought it was still very interesting, and I am sorry you feel that way. :) I do love my Robert :D
over a year ago lun3bi said…
big smile
sr :d !!!! last time I was too focused on education, can not remember the answer for you. I do not think so. I like this movie maybe because I like Sherlock Holmes and the love robert ... I see it as the best film of the Sherlock Holmes films I've ever seen
over a year ago madforstuff said…
angelic
its the best one i've seen to date... well the only one!

i'm one of those who much prefers the book to the film.
over a year ago fake_alibi13 said…
i love that film i liked the fact that they got rid of sherlock holmes cliches...
over a year ago annale said…
I totally disagree with you! I think Guy Ritchie and the whole crew did a FANTASTIC job to give the old deerstalker waring detective new life!! The relationship between Holmes/RDJ and Watson/JudeLaw is simply amazing and also they couldn't do any better for choosing Rachel McAdams as Irene Adler.
Honstely how couldn't you be thrilled?? - It's full of action, great locations and very funny and ironical humor ... like lun3bi said: It's the BEST Sherlock Holmes film I've EVER seen!