Selena Gomez no more "whos better?" !!!

SelenaGomez101 posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 08:34PM
if you havent noticed, (which you probably have), people have been comparing selena gomez and miley cyrus like crazy. most of the picks are the same question, comparing selena and miley, over and over: whos prettier? whos nicer? who is better at acting?-on and on.it drives me nuts. why do we have to compare them? cant we leave those questions for selena vs. miley spot? i think its getting a little out of hand, right?

Selena Gomez 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mileymomo said…
right i mean sure they;re famous but they'e just peoples like yu and me
over a year ago BigSis35 said…
angry
Totally with you there, Their good friends, anyway,

I don't imagine that they feel proud of this constant comparing.

STOP ALL COMPARING!
over a year ago Dada said…
Agreed. Although there should be no comparing. Period. No e is better than anyone.
I actually wrote a song about that yesterday.:D
over a year ago pretty125 said…
big smile
i dont want comparing either its also driving me nuts so stop because their both good singers and acters so it doesnt matter who the best so they propuly dont like it when u people do it stop please thank u eeeeeeeeeeee
over a year ago martinezx3 said…
cool
its true they are ppl just like us
over a year ago Dada said…
Exactly. And we shouldn't be calling them bad names either. We should respect them.
over a year ago ameliane said…
its truth to stop comparing it its come irritating
over a year ago sellygomy22 said…
angry
I think they are really good singers and actresses so STOP comparing them! they are the same people as you, they have the same life as you and they eat same food as you and whe all should respect their life!!
over a year ago demiblows said…
selena's better