Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 21567

over a year ago Josh-Akishia said…
*at mall,senses reply from johnsda, is insulted,runs back at supersonic speed kicks johnsda through another brick wall and quickly runs back to mall, starts to help moka shop*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago johnsda said…
look whoose talking
over a year ago emoboycry said…
laugh
wow a pandA kicking a vampire ass into a wall u dont see that everday
not cool that hurt GEESE SRYY....
i wouldnt say that
I'm half vampire half panda? Vandapire?
i guess
im a vampire just cant control when i get tobe it or not
o werid darklord is going to do his misson
his mission of doing what??
the darklord is my misson is to distroy the 8th dimension which I xome from
you need any help at all you said as if u wanna do it yourself
well if you can handle stronger demon then are even harder to beat then s class then come along
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
big smile
@Everyone I know im late but we have more covenant incoming I think they might be a little pissed off with you, along with the 8th dimension
@Everyone I know im late but we have more covenant incoming I think they might be a little pissed off
fine about time show up hehe
big smile
lol agreed *goes into back room and comes back with 2 assault rifles in hand, 2 magnums on his legs and a sniper rifle slung around the neck* ok lets go :)
i know but with the two of us we can out power maybe
big smile
*scoops helmet off the ground with one deft twitch of his hand and slips it on head* ok when we off
lol
tongue
when we get there whats our plan??
big smile
Shoot anyone we see other than the good guys :)
*pulls back the charging handle on all 5 weapons and is satisfied hearing the lever slam back forward and loading the weapons
you guys can defend im going head first-starts poweren up-
big smile
you go ahead ill sit back and blow their brains out with my trust sniper rifle *slings the sniper rifle around to the front and accidentally pulls the trigger sending a .50 cal bullet flying into the ground nearly blowing off Joey's foot* OH SHIT forgot to put it on safety my bad Joey
angry
grabs ypur helment and starts cracking it-you better be more carefu orl im going accidentally kill you!
laugh
dammit now i have to go get a new helmet that ones been with me for a while :( *goes into back room and comes back in with a brand new helmet with HUD integrated into it* man this is the only size and its too big for my head
I dont care they start weak any way they be sending gruts first I should start light
- summon a bats blood sword -same for you go light use your pistol first
oh fine your right *checks safety of sniper rifle and slings it on back, pulls out a pistol and makes sure that that its on safety and loaded then puts it away and starts to walk away* oops almost forgot *turns back around and grabs both assault rifles and slings them around my back* hey joey should i bring this just in case * hefts up a mini-gun unloaded but still heavy*
this wont be easy there showing no sign of giving up
yea there going to put.some elites and brunts after all the grunts are kiiles
were going to be here for a while arent we
change takes time
yes we are now ready up
cool
well this is gonna rock *hefts up the mini-gun and sets it on a table, picks up 2000 rounds for the mini-gun and loads it with 600, puts the remaining 1400 rounds back into the ammo case and Jerry-rigs a sling on it to hold it on hip* John i think so man i really think so *looking out onto the land as millions of covenant and 8th dimension grunts start to charge the hill already strewn the bodies of millions of fallen covenant grunts*
sorry I'm late, let's kick some covenant ass! *Takes off rosary* BEHOLD THE INFINITY VAMPIRE!
*runs out to the battle field throwing punches and kicking in skulls taking out about 100 grunts and 45 elites*
ok now prepre for battle
summon lighting and gets on him- on my mark
ok now prepre for battle 
summon lighting and gets on him- on my mark
*watches as josh is fighting 8 brutes at the same time, looks at Joey and says* huh i thought a vampire couldn't remove their own rosary *whips out the pistol just in time to nail a elite right between the eyes as he is in active camoflauge and watches as his limp corpse appears out of active camo and hits the ground with a dull thud as he falls on top of a grunts plasma rifle*
k let no one stand in ur way
during battle they can get it off now charge!!!!!!
-runs into and starts slashing brunts-
I'm half panda (according to emoboy and johnsda ) so I can take off my rosary at will usually moka does it for me *rips and elites head off throws it, turns to a grunt and rips out its heart*
ahh lets go *runs charging full speed and rams into an elite with knife drawn and stabs it deep into the elites temple*
alpha loseing men josh your with we cant lose the left flank lets move
start running to point alpha-
alpha loseing men josh your with we cant lose the left flank lets move
start running to point alpha-
*jumps up on to a banshee rips open cockpit and throws pilot out, takes somewhat intact control crashing banshee into a large group of grunts before jumping to safety* well this is a little more difficult than before *picks up a pistol shoots 7 grunts and 2 elites in the head killing them instantly before making his way towards a covenant cruiser* now to take out that cruiser! My wife will cover the left flank *moka rushes towards flank pushing the covenant back slightly*
josh covenant ship on you twelve!!!rips a elite in half-
danm thats one big hunter
josh covenant ship on you twelve!!!rips a elite in half-
danm thats one big hunter
puts some amor on and gets into a vecical and charges
cool
*axe kicks nose of cruiser sending it plummeting to the ground, rushes over towards the giant hunter, only to be hit back by said alien* dam that thing is tougher than I thought!
no more playing lets hit them were it hurts josh, jonh you with me?
yeah watch out turrents
fine
-jumps on a phantom and kills everthing in there- jonh get on
k lets go
over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
hi i'm back *smack half way across world* thats hurts moka
Alright if you insist *runs increasing speed, punches hunter in gut, hunter falls on back starts to get back up* john emo hit him now!
over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
ok so what i missed me and mizore went all out last night passed out do to over excitement