Random WHAT DO U THINK OF JUSTIN BIEBER?

lisa12382 posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 03:30PM
hi guys:) everybody has there opinions of him but what r yours and be truthful:) i think hes amazing what do you think of him?

Random 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
tongue
I only like his music.
over a year ago Amberla said…
heart
I love his music and he's care for his family... Justin is a wonderful singer who strangely enough has a lot in common with me beside that we both are admired for our singing and dancing talents we both have spaghetti as our favourite food, we both have purple and blue as our favourite colors and we both have the same favourite candy Sour Patch Kids and last for now we are both born in 1994!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Twilight_Dream said…
he's ok. seems like a nice guy.
over a year ago E-rock said…
monkey
I hate him.
Miley is worse tho [:
over a year ago Twilight_Dream said…
^ugh, i can't STAND Miley.
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
He's seemingly nice as a person, but I don't like his music. He sounds like a little girl and he's 15.
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
big smile
well i never listened to his songs and at first i thought he was annyoing but after seeing that video with the little girl my respect for him did definitly increase he does seem like a nice guy
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
thanks for all you comments guys:) and for me justin just turned 16 and if you look at recent vids of him his voice got really deeper but that doesnt matter becouse he is really talented and really nice have you guys saw his baby music vid what did you think about that>
over a year ago jodith said…
u mean that girly guy.. i hate him he sux..

@E-rock: ur totally right i hate them both...
over a year ago DTmouche456 said…
He is a too young and although i dont like him, i do like his new song, it gets stuck in your head
over a year ago egyptprincess7 said…
I Hate Justin Bieber He Sings Songs Only About love girls and Money Puhlease now amy lee sings about true stuff like her life and Her Songs Rock
over a year ago drunksheep said…
Gay
over a year ago springely said…
Overused question is overused.
over a year ago Zimgaz said…
rainy
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! e_o okay I don't wanna sound mean or anything cuz I'm not really a mean person, but Justin Bieber is talked about way to much on this spot -mostly by the haters- so since your a fan I would'nt mention him unless your ready for some serious hateing.
over a year ago Stellawinx4eva said…
TPAM(The person above me)Agreed

I MEAN I DO NOT LIKE HIM HATE ME IF YOU WANT.FLAME ME IF YOU WANT.BECAUSE I'LL JUST CHOP AND SCREW AND FLAME YOU RIGHT BACK TO WHEREVER THE F*** YOU CAME FROM if you want to talk about him then go to his spot.Hes not random he not even great i don't know what girls are getting worked up for.....its starting to get annoying
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago johnnyboy-69 said…
i dont like him he is such a brat
over a year ago Lovehinagurl44 said…
He's a wannabe gangsta that tries too hard to be a sex symbol. I don't consider him an actor at all and he's not attractive to me. I only like 3 of his songs,so I'm not a fan.
over a year ago EeveeOak500 said…
please don't make me throw up now
over a year ago XxLostAngelxX said…
He's a rude little brat and he needs to realize he isn't as great as he thinks he is.
over a year ago TottiMerotti said…
ARSE
over a year ago Ayaka said…
He could be better
over a year ago neonClouds said…
Can't we just ignore him and let him sink into obscurity and become a wash-up has-been?