Random The Yaoi Files (RP)

BlackPetals posted on Dec 29, 2014 at 03:41AM
All you need is age, name, occupation, personality, background, and appearance. Maybe a picture. And whether they're really sure of their sexuality or if they're curious/conflicted.
save

Random 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlackPetals said…
Name: Alex Ferrule
Personality: quiet, shy, honest, polite. Pretty smart, but can be clumsy or goofy.
Background: typical smart-kid, he's well-off money wise, lives alone. Confused, as he finds his heart stops around bad boys.
Appearance: Blonde with blue eyes. Wears headphones most of the time, along with hoodies. Very thin, but stronger than people think he is.
Name: Alex Ferrule
Personality:  quiet, shy, honest, polite. Pretty smart, but can be clums
over a year ago Haonako said…
oooh i'll play

Name: Carlos Harley
Personality: generally a fuckboy that flirts with lowerclassmen
Background: has an older brother that moved recently so he's pretty tight with his college friends. still lives with his mum and dad. they have a good relationship and knows fully well that he's gay (even though he hasn't come out yet but that's okay)
Appearance: white-haired blue eyes 5'11 guy
oooh i'll play

Name: Carlos Harley
Personality: generally a fuckboy that flirts with low
(Alright then, let's get this started. Not gonna bother running the names through until at least one more person shows up.)

Alex plucked a Pocky box from the shelf, humming to himself as he dropped it into the basket. With both headphones in, he was completely oblivious to anything occurring around him as he went to get an energy drink. He paid and left, walking across the parking lot to wait for the walk signal.
Carlos rushed to go to school. As he was stopped by a red light, he heard a faint beat of his favourite song. The only other people in the crowd wearing a headphone is a yellow-haired lean guy. He turns to him, "ey turn that down will you?"
Alex turned his head, hearing the voice faintly. Clicking his tongue, he reached into his pocket and lowered the volume. "Apologies for enjoying myself," he mumbled, returning his gaze to the road.
"I'm sorry, you said something?" Carlos asked even though he heard it perfectly fine.
Alex lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, I believe I did. Though, it was quite rude. My apologies." He changed the song, choosing his favorite. As the first notes played, he reached up to ruffle his hair. Today would be long. He could feel it.
Even though the boy turned it down, he could still hear it. This one is a completely new song he've never heard of. "Ey deaf dude, what are you listening to?" He has no idea why he even care but it's too late now.
"Sarcasm." Alex answered, untangling his fingers from his messy hair. "Get Scared. Quite a good song." The light changed and the skinny college student stepped off the curb, loping in the direction of the school. "I recommend it," he added over his shoulder.
"Hm. Maybe I will." Carlos said. He ran the rest of the way to school, thinking of the new artist to listen to.
Alex sat in the back of his first class, still wearing headphones and completely ignoring the teacher. It was all stuff he knew anyway, but he finally pulled his eyes from the window, scanning the board. He noticed the teacher had made a mistake, the corners of his mouth turning upward.
Carlos got to school. He was stopped by the principal for being late and told him to go to the office. As he was planning on explaining his way out of this, he thought he saw the skinny guy with the headphones walk past by. When he was about to say something, he noticed that it wasn't him after all. "Geez what's wrong with me today," he muttered.
After class, Alex sat at his table, eyes on his binder. After a moment, he opened it, eyes flicking over the drawings of various things. He stopped on a new page, starting a rough sketch of the student from the crosswalk. It took him two songs to get it set out, and then he got up, going to his next class.
Carlos met up with his friends after class. They started talking about the basketball game that happened last night. Carlos find that he could care less and just pretends to listen to the conversation. "Yo Carl, who were you out with last night? Your head's in the clouds dude." said one of his friends. Carlos got caught offguard and couldn't think of what to say for the first time in his life. He excused himself, speaking of a project due tomorrow. As he got up to go home, the same friend that asked him the question remarked "It certainly wasn't an ordinary girl." Carlos figured he was just joking.
Alex cracked his neck, stopping in the shade of a tree. Today has definitely been different than most days. It was the boy, the skinny blonde decided. It had to be. Reaching up, the fairly tall student coiled his fingers around a branch, hauling himself off the ground, Fall Out Boy blaring in his ears. It was surprisingly relaxing, he found. But he still couldn't stop wondering what the hell the boy's name was.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hateyouhateyou said…
Report file 27677-2854
Haonako commented…
lol over a year ago
Carlos went home and his parents were gathering around small coffee table in the living room. He dread another family meeting that they stop doing since his older brother moved. "What's going on?" he asked. "We know what's going on and we want you to understand that it's okay, you can tell us anything." his mom said. They must've been high to talk about such nonsense. "Mom, are you okay?? I'm doing fine in school and I'm not even into drugs." Carlos said. His dad laughed. "Son, we know you're gay." Carlos have never been so confused in his life. "What are you even talking about?'' he asked. Before they could even answer, Carlos ran off to his room all mad and confused and embarassed. What happened today?
Alex finally went home after climbing around on the tree for an hour. He tossed his bag against the wall, sitting down and working on assignments until his phone buzzed. It was his friend, asking if he wanted to go out that night. Alex decided he would, changing into a white t-shirt with black jeans, a black hoodie and his combat boots. He tugged a brush through his hair for a minute or two, then left. He met his friend by the mall, and they spent a while messing around and cracking jokes about the teachers before they stopped at a cafe around midnight.
last edited over a year ago
Carlos was too tired to even think of doing homework and decided to walk around town. He ended up going to the coffee place just left of downtown. He ordered a black coffee and sat by the window seat. As he was contemplating what his parents said, he noticed he never actually denied them. All those girls he flirts with, he never felt any sexual attraction to. In the midst of all his stupid thoughts, he heard a very familiar voice. He turned around and there was, with his friends, the guy by the stoplight with headphones. Just great.
Alex's fingers drummed the table, his eyes closed. Toby, his friend, got up and moved behind him, messing with his hair. "Toby, the hell are you doing?"
"Messing with your hair."
"Why?"
"Because it's all blonde and fluffy." Alex rolled his eyes, smacking Toby's hands away. "Sit down and drink your coffee."
"Only if you tell me what's got your knickers in a twist." Alex frowned, then sighed. "It's a person." Toby snickered. " Awww, is Lexi the music addict finally falling in love?" Alex blushed, closing his eyes again. "I don't know," he mumbled. "And don't call me Lexi."
"Whatever. Lexi."