Random BRING BACK mr-cullen!!!!!!

sini12 posted on May 16, 2014 at 03:22PM
Hey Friends,I’m Sini & this forum is about bringing mr-cullen ‘s (Tejas)account back! You might know him very well! He got suspended only because of some confusion or mistake. Mr-cullen aka Tejas who is 2 ½ years old on Fanpop,who gave this site lot of time and have done lot of hardwork! He should get his account back!

He is a Huge Fan of Twilight,Lady GaGa ,Taylor Swift & Lana Del Rey! He worked like hell in their clubs! Now,Everything cannot be waste because of confusion!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­

Some Words for F4!

& other thing is that I really dislike disturbing F4 all the time for getting accounts back but what Can I do?I know you have many others work but I miss my Friend! He is my oxygen :(
You can read all posts,if you want! & This is really not any acting,F4!
Plz F4,Restore his account! I am really sorry for disturbing you all the time,I promise that i will never disturb ya like i do these days :( I'm sorry!

Now,You can see,how many ppl miss him,he is not fake ! & he deserves to be here because he always kept saying that "Fanpop is best site ever i joined!"
I hope you help mr-cullen(Tejas) in restoring his account, like you helped me!

Please,Help F4! I will be grateful to you & again I'm sorry for bothering you!
Give our cheerful friend back!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­

If you guys will help,then it would be possible to bring him back!Those who wants to help,please Sign Up here with this forum! When I get enough people as witnesses,I will sent this forum to F4, who are owners of Fanpop. They might help ! & bring mr-cullen Back!
It would be really a huge favour to me & Tejas! Only true friends helps when you are in need.Now,today,we need your help! Please help,Guys! :)

People who want mr-cullen(Tejas) back:-

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

(Thank you so much for help & those who don’t want to help,Please Don’t post or leave any rude comment here,That’s a request! )
Thanks again,Take Care everyone :)
-sini12

[For signing up with this forum,Or for bringing <b>mr-cullen[/b] back! JUST REPLY BY POSTING HERE!]

I need lot of people guys,Please help in bringing my Best friend's account back!!

Plus,I choosed this club for this forum because it's Random! :)We can post anything here!! :))
<i>Hey Friends,I’m Sini & this forum is about bringing mr-cullen ‘s (Tejas)account back! You migh
last edited on May 21, 2014 at 01:59AM

Random 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...