They don't pay attention to anything
They're spoilt always about them no1 else
Brats they always have 2 have the more expensive stuff
They're vain
Jerks
Unreliable
Always thinks their right & everyone else is wrong
Thinks everyone has 2 b like her

WELL I GOT NEWS 4 YALL LIBRAS U AINT ALL THAT I AINT TALKING BOU ALL OF YALL BUT A GOOD BIT R LIKE THAT & LET ME TELL YALL ARIES'S EVERYWHERE R BOU READY 2 MURDER U SO I'D BEST SIT UR SELF BACK DOWN NOW !!!! OR I JACK SLAP U SO HARD ... !!!!!

Random 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlondLionEzel said…
Leo!
cannibalZoey commented…
What's wrong w/ Leo over a year ago
BlondLionEzel commented…
I live with one XD my younger brother. He thinks that he is always the center of attention over a year ago
XxLostAngelxX commented…
My mom is a Leo but she's the complete opposite of what you'd imagine a Leo being like over a year ago
cannibalZoey commented…
My friend is a Leo but she's exactly what u'd imagine a Leo of being maybe alittle more over a year ago
over a year ago Zeppie said…
Not generalising everyone here but the leo's that I know irk me a bit, same with the virgo's I know. But yes, of course there are definitely fantastic leo's and virgo's out there x3
over a year ago XxLostAngelxX said…
I guess I'd have to say Virgos. This comes primarily from the prejudice that my mom has built up. Every man she ever dated was a Virgo. She never sought them out for that reason, they just always seemed to find her. They tend to be extremely rigded and harsh in their judgments. I know one very kind Virgo but even he carries that same criticism and exacting nature.

I'm a bit too laid back, so I don't find such an outlook agreeable.