Random RP Lemon RP

Briannalq posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 09:12PM
if u dont know what a lemon rp is look it up on google -_-'' and ill start the rp if u wanna join go ahead :3

Random RP 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Briannalq said…
*thorn was walking alone with deidara into the liveingroom of her house and sighs* i dont know y ur here so tell me now *deidara smerks after thorn said that* u will find out aventully *thorn glares at deidara* dont try annything u basterd *deidara laughts at thorns comment* yu think u can beat me thorn? *thorn growls at deidara as her one eyes glows red* *deidara pins thorn to the wall and kisses her* *thorns stares at deidara shocked and confused * *deidara smerks at her and chuckles a little* girl u shall come with me ur parents sold u to me *thorns eyes grow wide in horor * b-but w-why? *deidara smiles evily* because your parents hate you and they want to get rid of you *thorn gasps as tears run down her face as she falls down onto the ground* *deidara keeps smileing evily and then saids* i killed ur parents after they sold u to me so no going back *thorn wimpers a little and crys as she saids*y-your a-a m-monster *thorn curls up into a ball and crys more*
over a year ago AshKetchum said…
*meanwhile* *Leon is doing missions for the president* Leon:What is my next mission? President:We heard that there is someone that is buying girls from all over. Leon:The entire world? President:Yes. Leon:You want me to track him down is that right? President:Yes,most recentley he bought a girl named Thorn. Leon:I will do my best sir. President:Every agent before you died on this mission...let's see if you will make it. I have faith that you will make it. Leon:Thank you sir! I will be on my way where was he last seen? President:You...have to look for yourself *in head* Leon will never know that the girls are with me! Leon:Yes sir...how do you know all this anyway? President:Delta team from the BSAA of course the Anti-Terriost Program? Leon:Yeah....I'm one of the few in it. President:Now go find that bastard girls do not deserve what they being treated like right now! Leon:YES SIR! What does Thorn look like? President:Same. Look for yourself. Leon:Yes sir...*in head* Some information you always have. I will start from the last place with a girl reported screaming. *meanwhile* Deidara:*throws thorn into the dungeon with the other girls* Enjoy >:) *thorn curls up in a ball* Thorn:......What will he do to me?
over a year ago bcthestrongest said…
Bloody B: hi thorn thorn
thorn: *loosk at bloody b* what r u doing here? bloody b: i was kidnaped too but ur here for a reason he wants u the most *sighs* thorn: but why dose he want me though? blodyb: im not sure but im pretty sure that u dont want to find outthorn: i dont *deidara is walking around the lair figureing out what he wants to do with thorn* thorn: starts to cry a little* bloody B : hey its alright *hugs thorn trying to confort her emotions * thorn: *sobs lightly*

Bloody B: calm down dear u be alright trust me rather then hidan taking me
over a year ago djtim1000 said…
tom a want to be agent was listening in on leon and the presidents conversation through a radio "this could be just the thing to get me to my goal!" tom said getting out his M4A1 and makarov pistol and walked outside "wait i dont have any leaders where do i start first?"
Sweeney: *taps tom*yo
Bloody B: *nervous*
over a year ago Seastar4374 said…
ro: sneeking around trying not to be spot by the akatsuki * im going to get thorn back no mater what it takes! thorn: *sighs * i dont want to be here even though... i do like the akatsuki *thinks a little*
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! DONT FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PISS MYSELF!" tom says with intense anger "well while your here can you give me any leaders on the deidara story?"
*going into the akatsuki base* So this is where the girl buyer is most likley hiding....*hears girls moaning* Yeah...this is it. *goes inside rooms* No rape yet that's good hopefully there IS no rape. *goes to the cells* ....? *see's thorn sobbing* Huh!? *runs to her* Bloody b:GET AWAY FROM HER Leon:Chill man,I'm Leon I was sent to the president to hunt this girl guyer what's his name? Thorn:Deidara Leon:Him.....*has flashback* *he's beating me up* Deidara:NOONE EVER BEATEN ME *leaves* Bloody B:You alright? Yeah it's nothing so what does he do? Bloody B: I don't know but it's not good Leon:Don't worry Thorn just hang in there I'll kill this guy for ya but for the meantime stay safe and don't be stupid and get yourself raped or worse okay? Thorn:O-Okay...
last edited over a year ago
*thorn makes a angery face at leon* ur the basterd to stole my familys house ! *bloody b looks at thorn with a intence face* gust let him go thorn hes not worth ur time *thorn glares at bloody b and leon and then thinks* i wish ro was here...

(brinna will be back later and im the only one who can use the name thorn briannas oc)
last edited over a year ago
*deidara punches leon* Deidara:Long time no see. Leon:Deidara.....YOU WILL PAY *knives him but it dosen't work* Deidara:LMAO you're still weak *throws me down* I AM NOT *shoots him and he dies* YES! *saves thorn and the other girls* You okay? *deidara comes back* THAT'S BULLSHIT I KILLED YOU! Deidara:All I want is to rape Thorn. ......
thorn: *stabs leon * stupid mother fucker ...... Ro: omg....
( a few hours after tom leaves his house) tom sneaks into deidaras house and sees him from behind not knowing hes a guy " hi hot laaaad.." then deidara quickly turns around " what were you about to say and why are you in my house " deidara says with anger covering his face "i came to help leon"
*thorn walks up to tom and slaps him hard across the face* BAD!!! Deidara: looks very very very pissed*
*takes knife out* Leon:Why did you do that? Jeez.....I am trying to help if I wasn't I'll be doing something bad to you wouldn't I? I AM TRYING TO HELP I WAS SENT FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! Ro:.....*heals wound* Thorn:Jeez.....Sorry...... Leon:It's okay....jeez........Deidara:Come to me Thorn your wishes and pain will end if you do.
*tom pulls his makarov pistol out* dont trust him thorn! he just wants to rape you! *tom aims his pistol at deidara*
Deidara:Fine then *sends nobodies and heartless* Kill everyone but the girls and Thorn! ATTACK MY SLAVES!!!
Rochelle: *backs away trying to get out of this mess*
Thorn:* eyes glow red* *jumpso n deidara chokeing him*Deidara: gasps for air*F-fuck.....*faces turns blue as thorn digs her rasor sharp nails into his neck*