I do! She's the evilest of evils!
save

Pokémon 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-73 of 73

over a year ago susan05 said…
wink
i HATE misty!!! she is a devil.... DAWN is the best!!!! ash and dawn look cute, awsome and perfect when they are together!!! way to go ash and dawn... the cutest pokemon couple ever!
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
Meow *scratches air*
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
me...i think she's annoying and useless. honestly, the only girl that i like, travelling with ash, is may
over a year ago mewmewgirl1029 said…
angry
i love misty n this is hsteing ppl just get over yall self gosh she is the best n always will be n this is suppose to be a club to what u like not what u hate trust me if it was there would be soo much i hate dawn n iris ;( soo just f off of misty god!!! and y the world would misty fans be nice to dawn fans all they do is yell at u when u say one bad thing bout the girl i mean come on n thats just my oppinon :)
i love misty n this is hsteing ppl just get over yall self gosh she is the best n always will be n th
over a year ago TeamGalacticFan said…
I really dislike her and I hate the whining from people who want Misty now in my opinion May,Dawn and Iris are 200 times better than her!
mischievous
nah brah she is more than anything ever better then them
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
I'm not gonna say anything exept there should NOT be anti things on fanpop.
over a year ago monkeygirl1122 said…
smirk
this is stupid it's fanpop not hatepop >:(
beside i like may the best but misty is awesome dawn is okay and iris shes just to much of a change!!
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
big smile
I'm a fan every Pokegirl. From Misty to Iris. I don't think we should all fight about who should love who. We can't control what the anime is about. Misty already came back in Advanced Generation. Isn't that what everybody wanted?
over a year ago steamer said…
angry
fuck you all misty was the best fuck you
over a year ago Leafy93 said…
I like Misty, but hate the fan of Misty -__-
over a year ago sparkyhedgehog said…
you people are stupid! misty will always be the best! why do you like girl-girls? tomboys are epic!
over a year ago Anatana said…
hmmm
I dont really like Misty...
But i like the other pokemon girls, even Iris.
over a year ago Bluewave10 said…
Misty's worser than Dawn/May because She kept moaning at Ash that he caught a bug Pokemon.
Misty's worser than Dawn/May because She kept moaning at Ash that he caught a bug Pokemon.
over a year ago Bluewave10 said…
Ash and Dawn is the BEST couple ever!
Ash and Dawn is the BEST couple ever!
over a year ago Lil-lil said…
Misty is the best she's not a pink girls girl she's an epic tomboy gym leader!!
over a year ago MarioLuigi25 said…
I didn't mind Misty at first, but her fanbase (along with the Pokeshipping fanbrats) is starting to drive me to hate her. I'm so sick of hearing "Pokemon sucked when Misty left. The other Pokegirls are Misty clones/wannabes." Misty wasn't that freaking great! And I hate how the fans constantly worships her like she was the single greatest character in the show when she wasn't.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CF_the_Kid said…
Misty's okay, but I like Dawn/May/Serena more. Iris is...eh.
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
dawn is my fav! @marioluigi said ,misty''s fans are the worst ever!they think misty is almighty!
people are still doing this... everyone just freak off of misty like omfggggg!
over a year ago Chibi-Chipette said…
angry
I LOVE Misty!
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Not me! I love her!
over a year ago SailorLoliGirl said…
me tbh