Pokémon Pokemon rp anyone?

pokefreak26 posted on Jul 24, 2015 at 09:33PM
Anyone up for a pokemon rp? Whoever joins can pick the region.

Name:

Appearance:

Fears:

Starter Pokemon:

Brief History:

Romance is fine, but please don't make it extreme. You can play as a gym leader, elite four member, trainer, etc. Just list your starter, we'll build the team as we go. (Your starter doesn't actually have to be a starter pokemon)

Pokémon 54 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-54 of 54

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
(Sorry, totally my bad...but as a warning, i'm only gonna ablw to come on for like...2-4 hours today at the most for a while...so....yeah. XP)

"Oshawott, for the last time, get back here! Now! " Leo growled, scrambling up a tree after the mischievious otter, Oshawott sticking out it's tongue in the most mature way one could ever hope to achieve with euch behavior, scurrying a bit higher so that it was just out of it's infuriated trainer's grasp.
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Oh, yes, yes it will," agreed Chione cheerfully, before looking around. "Did you hear that?"
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
"Grrrr.....that's it! I'm coming up there!" Leo hollered, slowly making his way up, towards his now terrified Water Type. While Leo was typically a fairly nice and approachable person. When he was irritated. He could be just as scary as his older sister Misty when she got mad...and when she got mad, well....all of Cerulean knew it.
over a year ago s542245mew1 said…
Hey, everyone! Give my mewtwo a name in the new article till january 20
Heeeeeeere's his look:

Name: (No Name)

Appearance: He is a white mewtwo with a pink tail. He wears a Grey Bandana, a star necklace, a gold band and black gloves. He also has green eyes. He is the only pokemon to be a trainer and likes team rocket.

Fears: Giovanni, Mew's evil twin

Starter Pokemon: Piplup (evolved)

Brief History: Mioumiou gave birth to a white and pink mewtwo and names him (?). When he was young, Mioumiou went to play with her friend Katoshi and it upseted him. He becomes a pokemon trainer at age 17 and chose piplup to start his journey to become a pokemon master!
Hey, everyone! Give my mewtwo a name in the new article till january 20
Heeeeeeere's his look:

Na