Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 720

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"Calm your paws down, lion girl." Suki snarled at Electra.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
"Anyway i'm not good with social skills so what's up bombs" said Electra
"Bombs? Said Empoleon
"....Well bye lion girl and penguin." Suki chuckled, transforming into Mightyenas and running off.
"You forgot about me" said Simon
"Heya." Suki affirmed to Ashton, right behind him.

"Get away from me, hyena girl!" Ashton growled at Suki, getting up and using Fire Blast on her.
Empoleon used brine on Suki and said "that reduce the pain"
Suki dodged the Brine, growling. "What's wrong with you, Ashton? All I said was hey!" She protested.

Ashton growled "I don't need your accompanying!" He used Fire Fang on Suki, then using Bite on her.

(Brine is an attack, NOT a healing move)
last edited over a year ago
(It was meant to heal the fire)
Electra said "There was always somthing worng with him"
"Shut your traps, penguin." Ashton growled at Empoleon, then turning back to Suki. "Look woman, I'm not feeling good so scram." He snarled.

"Whatever." Suki rolled her eyes, walking off.
Electra said "Sorry Suki that Ashton is a you know"
Empoleon said "Year we're a team"
"Leave me all alone." Ashton growled deeply, then snarling.
"What have I done? Said Empoleon
"Everything" said Electra
"Electra is right. Just all of you leave me be and no problems will be caused." Ashton snarled.
Empoleon said "Has anyone i'm the only non gijinka?
"I SAID LEAVE." Ashton snapped at Empoleon, using Bite on him.
Empoleon said sarcastically "Nice doggy"
Electra used thunder fang on Ashton it was a critical hit
Ashton dodged the move, growling. "Leave or I will lose my sanity."

(666 REPLIES??? .....)
(Wow that felt quick)
Electra said "I'm not afraid of a puppy dog"
"DO YOU WANT ME GET OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN AND ACTUALLY KILL YOU WITH MY BLAST AND POWER?!" Ashton snarled, his arms glowing red.
"pompous much" said Electra
"I'll just leave my self." Ashton snarled, running off and attempting to find some place to just hide from everyone, he wanted to isolate himself.
Empoleon ran after him
Simon said "Now we have to follow him"
"Yep" said Electra
"Go the fuck away." Ashton growled, using Fire Blast on them and then digging a hole into a deep cave, covering the hole and just exploring deep into the cave.
"Fuck him" said Electra "you fucking bastard you son of a bitch" she said
"You think cursing is so cool,right?" Ashton asked, snarling and then using Bite on her when he came back up. Then, he immediately went back down to his cave and covered the hole.
Electra dodged the bite and said "You think your so cool hiding in the ground you creep" she walked of
"Whatever that bitch says doesn't affect me. Such a slut she is." Ashton muttered to himself, growling. His pupils became more narrow and slit.
"What ever that bitch says doesn't affect me" said Electra
Empoleon said "Oh can you guys do a rap battle?
"No. Electra is too much of an ugly, diseased lion she is." Ashton yelled out from below, cackling.
"You the most ugly diseased dog I have ever seen" Electra said putting on her headphones
"Well you are the most ugliest girl I have ever seen, and you're the only one who has Ebola." Ashton snapped at her, snatching Electra's headphones and snapping them into two, throwing them into a river and climbing up into a tree.
She just walked of
Empoleon said "What's an Ebola?
" A illness" said Simon
"Many people have died with Ebola, and Electra has it. Say goodbye to her when the time comes." Ashton cackled, sticking his middle finger at Electra.
Electra said "I think you have it"
"No I don't. I'm not acting all fucked up like you are." Ashton smirked, sticking his middle finger at Electra once again.
Electra said "i was not the one who's attacking people willy nilly"
"At least I'm not the one who is yapping more than Team Rocket does." Ashton laughed.
"Um year you are see you" Electra said
"Look lion girl, you're just a slutty teenage bitch who doesn't have a life. Accept the facts." Ashton cackled.
"Why not look at the facts yourself you are a mentally unstable one all you ever want to do is dig down a hole and live your rotten life in a small tiny space were you will starve to death yes i'm the one with problems" Electra said
"Yeah, you're the one with the mental problems. I'd rather have Team Rocket steal you when you transform rather than listening to your slutty mouth." Ashton teased Electra. Then, he covered his eyes and just yelled as loud as he could repeatedly.
Electra was gone
Empoleon said "Dun Dun"
"Finally, she's gone." Ashton muttered to himself, getting up and exploring deeper into the cave.
Simon said "So your going to live your life in the ground?
"You never know." Ashton replied.
"That's a great answer" Empoleon said sarcastically
"Tell Electra to calm the hell down. All of you just love to bully me." Ashton growled.
Empoleon said "I'm not bullying"
"Well Simon hurt my feelings before and Electra just keeps bullying me. You all have no hearts." Ashton affirmed.
(700 replies)
Empoleon said "Hey I have been trying to be nice to you and I did not dread it"