Pokémon PLEASE AWNSER THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

venaturtle posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 05:50PM
I don't really use cheats at all in fact I hate cheats BUT!!!!! There is one cheat that I am really curious about is there a cheat where you can make Pokemon that you already have shiny??? If there is than I really want a know a out it so plea leave ur comments below

Pokémon 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago venaturtle said…
worried
Somebody please help me
over a year ago miloticfan54 said…
I do know of a way... But I advise against it... I'm against cheating and all... If you still insist though... You should message me as there are several methods...
over a year ago tinaloo said…
i dont realy use cheats cause my freind did that cheat and it messed up his ds system but you never know
meh
Like I said I hate cheats with a passion but I have always wanted to make all of my ultamiate Pokemon shiny because I love shinys plus I might want to hack their moves
over a year ago tinaloo said…
meh
yeah i want to use cheats to get Masterballs,rarecandys,and ledgendary pokemon
I hate those cheats although my friend used the rare candy cheat on my game without asking
cool
I don't want you people to get me wrong I hate almost all cheats and the people who use them and I tell people not to use them because I completely cheated my diamond and it messed up my ds and game I know the consciences And I think cheats are completely unfair and should be banned or somthIng but I really want my Pokemon shiny and seince cheatings the only way then I'll do it just this once
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
Yeah, anymore with games like this it's either-cheat, wait forever for an event, have extreme luck or pay for it.