Pink Floyd Best PF album?

Nav posted on Mar 31, 2007 at 09:27PM
Does anyone have an opinion as to what is the best PF album?
I'm new to this whole Pink-Floyd-thing and I'm kinda liking the "Final Cut" album, but could use more opinions. Any ideas as to which CD I should buy?
(Other than the Dark Side and the Wall, that I have)

Thanks!

Pink Floyd 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thissy1711 said…
wish you were here, animals, and piper at the gates of dawn!
over a year ago Nav said…
Hey, thanx! Glad someone's here...
over a year ago ralphplar7 said…
Thats hard. I love Pink Floyd and I couldn't do without any of their albums. I do really love the above albums, but also obscured by the clouds.
over a year ago IvanG said…
hmm, Dark side of the moon, Ummagumma (live), wish you were here..
I can't really decide :p
But Ummagumma is a nice alternative pink floyd album
Any chance you know of a place I could download PF songs / albums? (Free, of course...)
over a year ago IvanG said…
:p You have to buy the records nav :P the only way to fly xD
but.. not legal do i know any page's..
wright to my account :p
over a year ago kurtf said…
The ultimate Pink floyd album to me is deinitely The wall... this album is so glorius... I really like the themes and the story. a true masterpiece... other excellent albums is Wish you were here and Dark side of the moon of course
BTW, I found links to many PF songs, so if you want to listen (and rate :-P), enjoy!
over a year ago HighwayCreature said…
My favorite Pink Floyd album is 'The Wall'. Not only is it a great concept album, but it is literally an experience. Grab some sony headphones and listen to the whole album really LOUD. It will changed your life forever.

Other great albums of theirs are Wish You Were Here, Animals (this one is for the seasoned Floyd fans, it takes some taste to really dig it), and of course, Dark Side of the Moon.
over a year ago Joey77 said…
Take your pick!

link
over a year ago Jenjen_bunny said…
The Wall of course~ ^^

But Dark Side of The Moon is good too!!!
over a year ago mariavisj said…
I love The Wall and The Dark Side of the Moon, but A Saucerful of Secrets is interesting too
over a year ago bluesfann said…
Piper at the Gates of Dawn is by far the best. Followed by The Wall, Saucerful of Secrets, Dark Side, and The Final Cut. Followed by Meddle, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and the Division Bell. Followed by More, Atom Heart Mother, Obscured By Clouds, and Momentary Lapse. Followed by Ummagumma.
over a year ago flesher said…
Hi, i like Wish You Were Here! Animals has so nice lyrics. Final Cut is very vital...