Phineas and Ferb Let's Roleplay

PrincessinJesus posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 06:55AM
I really want to roleplay. PLease no cussing, and keep it g-rated thanks and God bless. oh and Whatcha doin'? yeah I really want to be Isabella She's my fave char. so first let's pick our chars

Phineas and Ferb 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Michelle1645 said…
I call Candace!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
I'm Vanessa!

Vanessa RP
"Honey it's your weekend with your father! So remember he'll be picking you up after your party at the junkyard!" I knew she said something but I didn't know what because I was listening to my iPod so I just said, "Whatever mom."
over a year ago tinaloo said…
Im Perry The Platypus and Monogram.

Monogram: ahhh Agent P doofenshmirtz is up to something so go there and Put a stop to it

Perry: *nods and goes to Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorperated*
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Can you be 2 people?
over a year ago sanakito said…
smile
i'll be Ferb. Not many lines haha! XD Plus I get an older more beautiful woman ^^v yay me!
over a year ago Elkhat-Law said…
I just noticed that this is a year old, but I'll be Phinny *flails arms around*
over a year ago MortalAnonymous said…
Well, there's a Perry and no Doof, so I'll take Doof and any other necessary characters so long as this thing gets rolling. So taking it from the Perry post:

Doofenshmirtz turned around at the sound of a platypus landing on his balcony from a helicopter. "Ah, Perry the Platypus, so nice of you to airlift by," he greeted pleasantly. Then he pushed a big green button on the ray he was standing next to. "Zap!"

He now walked over to Perry, who was encased in a burlap sack with a rope around its neck. "Haha, Perry the Platypus, how do you like my new Trapinator? I designed it specifically with you in mind. You see, you're always escaping my traps and thwarting me, but with this baby I can just keep zapping and zapping and this thing will make the traps for me! So I can just go about my evil plan and not have to worry about anything."

There was a silence as he stood there proudly for a moment, but then he noticed a problem. "Of course, I spent all day building THIS, so I don't really have anything ELSE planned, uh...hang on hang on, let me think of something." His head was tapped as he thought.
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
i will be stacy.............(though i wanted to be candace.......!!!!!!!