Patrick Dempsey Patrick...

GA-19 posted on Mar 27, 2008 at 01:33AM
Do you guys well the female fans think that it'll be odd if you was his daughter. cause like your dad would be so attractive! LOL

I dunno why but i was just thinking about this

Patrick Dempsey 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
LOL i would be like in love with him..LOL But then i think i wouldn't be at this age if he was my dad....like Tallula won't think her dad's hot..will she?!? But then i would love to have him as my dad cuz that means he LOVES me!! YAY~~~XD
okay this is gettin weird...if u think about the kissings and stuff.....lol XD but i think he's a good dad ~
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CiaraT said…
I think Mcdreamy is a family guy. He loves his children and I doubt I would think my dad is good lucking. It would be wierd but i don'y really know cause my dad is bald and has a beard. UGLY. I love him so much though

CiaraT XXX
over a year ago JenniferDempsey said…
Omg I was thinking like just say he didnt have a wife or family and your mum & dad split up or what ever imagine he was your step dad or just your mum's boyfriend.....its sounds creepy but no way could I hold myself back, that man is just WAY TOO HOT. But I really Agree with Ciara T & McDreamyLuva =D He is just a complete BABE xx
over a year ago GA-19 said…
LOL.... i see. Yeah i think if you see him as your dad your views of his 'hotness' won't be there..
over a year ago annie_oakly said…
nobody thinks dr own dad z gud lookin.... do dey??!!
over a year ago LisaForde said…
Haha Yeah i'd kiss him everyday if he was my dad and we'd be running around the house like in Enchanted.I can tell by watching that movie that he was a family man cause he was so nice