Once Upon A Time Faerie Tales You wish to see in season 2

maraskywalkerii posted on May 15, 2012 at 05:30AM
I love this show, and I was just thinking about which faerie tales I would love to have added to this show.

My first wish would be for . . . The Snow Queen. It has many elements of the series within its own small plot. Forgetting those we love through magic, true love conquering all, and very young love.

Once Upon A Time 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago afirewiel said…
Peter Pan! I've been obsessed with this story for as long as I can remember and I think they could come up with some interesting twists.
over a year ago oceanroses said…
The little Mermaid, The little Girl with the Matchsticks (don't know the name in english), but its so sad, and I would love to see a happy ending to that, Jack and the Beanstalk, then some more of the stories of Arabian Nights, maybe The Frog Prince, just to see who the Frog would be in this story.
over a year ago Jean_FanOfAll said…
big smile
Rapunzel... Her love was really inspiring and yet I like her... TOO much~ It's would be sooooooooooooo.... awesome for them to appear in OUAT!
over a year ago TVfan97 said…
heart
Wizard of Ozz, Alice in Wonderland, The Frog Prince, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Snow Queen and so many fairytales. :DDDDDDDD
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I'd love to see The Little Mermaid, Mulan, and Robin Hood.