Once Upon A Time Mr Gold fines out about Belle??

Raeraegirl posted on May 01, 2012 at 06:41PM
Do you think that Mr Gold will fine out about Belle in the next episode? I know that Belle is going to be in the season finale, but I hope he will fine out someway that she is still alive!
I also hope they get a happy ending!
How do you think he will fine out about Belle?
I think that Regina will threaten Mr Gold with Belle or something like that.

Once Upon A Time 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
I really don't know.... I do hope he will find out about her though. I think that Belle knows about the curse and all that (that's why Regina has her locked up.plus Regina might be holding her to use against Mr.Gold since she couldn't risk locking him up. I think she is too scared of him to try right now)
If Mr. Gold does find out about Belle, I think it will be by Regina's hand....
over a year ago Raeraegirl said…
Me too. Can't wait to fine out!
over a year ago Gleek4ever said…
I think that he will find out about Belle in the season finale because Regina will choose to either reveal her to get Mr. Gold to do her bidding or she will reveal her and then kill her to punish Mr. Gold for breaking their deal about Kathryn.
over a year ago robinsparkles97 said…
Rumpelle is by far my fave part of the show...I instantly fell in love with them.
I can't decide if he'll be finding out through Regina or Emma. See, Regina knows about Belle, so she is the obvious choice...but Emma still owes him that favor, and I think It'd be amazingly romantic if he used it on Belle...especially if there was some cool love-triangle stuff going down between Gold and Emma ah!..sorry. That's total AU shipping. It means nothing to me lol.
If it were up to me, Gold would find out in the next episode. That would be such a cliffhanger to leave us on, no? Ah! My brain is exploding! But I don't think he'll find out until the finale...or maybe at the end of the finale! Oh man, I would kill someone. Three months to wait after that...
I'm going to stop typing now because theories are just zooming through my head, as you can probably tell. Ciao for now, dearies!
lol! wow! lots of good theories!!! Now I am thinking on the Emma finding Belle and telling Mr Gold! Or Henry...
I just want it too happen!!
There are some good Fanfic of Rump/Mr.Gold and Belle that I have been reading also!
over a year ago robinsparkles97 said…
I know right...I'm getting a little obsessive with the fanfics lately. I read one like every night. Mostly PWPs or M rated, I won't lie to you but wow...it just fills my head with craziness.
Same here! lol sine we have not been busy at work this week I have been reading them like crazy! Lots of really sweet fics!
over a year ago Gleek4ever said…
Yes, I also think that Mr. Gold will finally cash in his favor with Emma and most likely it will be about Belle.

OMG I read so much M rated fanfiction right before I go to bed it's not even funny!!!
over a year ago Turteltag said…
Yeahh..many fictions...but, I think the reality is also great...
Jefferson is the Hero!!!
last edited over a year ago