Once Upon A Time Hopes for the show

luvnlifebabe95 posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 12:03AM
Hi, I was just thinking about what I hoped happened throughout the show and how they executed it. I think for me, what would make the show even more interesting is if you couldn't really tell exactly who the real world counterparts of the fairytale characters were. I think it would make it more intriguing to keep guessing and then finally find out after a couple of episodes... the main characters I understand you should show, but with Jiminy crickets, I don't know about anyone else, but it probably would've taken me a little while to tell who it was. The only reason for me, is that I don't just want to see the character and automatically know who it is, because it takes some of the fun out of the show, atleast for me. Anyway, I just wanted to know what everyone else wishes for the show and any theories or anything they may have :)
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 12:04AM

Once Upon A Time 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FlightofFantasy said…
Yeah, that's a good point. So far, the only character who's fairy tale identity has been kept a mystery if Sheriff Graham, and I strongly suspect him of being the Huntsman (see my article about the subject). I do think it's more fun to try and figure out for yourself who each character is.
over a year ago luvnlifebabe95 said…
exactly, not that Im saying the show isn't amazing but I am just trying to make sure that the show doesn't get canceled and one of the only things that I could think of reviewers and people having a problem with was finding out who was who.
over a year ago sokica said…
i hope. too it does not get cancelled but if the idiots do it. i want a conclusion and a happy ending