Obi-Wan Kenobi What do you think of Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Saphira333 posted on Oct 21, 2007 at 02:07PM
tell us wht you think?

Obi-Wan Kenobi 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago R3SPECT said…
I Think tha Obi-Wan Kenobi is great jedi
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
gotta luv him he's the best jedi
over a year ago Obi-Wan said…
He's the best jedi there is.He has the brains,looks......everything
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Icepaw_Kenobi said…
He's the awesomefullest jedi ever!
over a year ago lilyZ said…
heart
Agree with all of the above; he's just awesome!!!
Agree with all of the above; he's just awesome!!!
over a year ago LoopyLuna96 said…
heart
He's the BEST.
over a year ago smoresmew said…
heart
I agree with Obi-wan...lol
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
heart
i agree with everyone hes just the tops hes the best jedi ever hes hot,smart,loyal,funny,Patient ( i mean he trained anakin he had to be very patient right lol)brave and every other good quality there is
over a year ago Al_Eliena1993 said…
heart
he is awesome, he has everything that is needed
over a year ago Obidala_Kenobi said…
cool
I think he is just fabulous, wise, good-looking certainly does not help, he knows how to use that lightsaber of his and I agree with what everyone else had to say about him.
over a year ago ktam2p said…
heart
I love him all of the Jedi master XD
over a year ago babycakeslove said…
kiss
ya hes cool hey cute guy check out MY forum
over a year ago babycakeslove said…
kiss
hey anybody want 2 go on a date?
lovesobiwan123 commented…
in my dream I rather date obi wan Kenobi over a year ago
over a year ago KenobiGirl1 said…
heart
I think hes AWESOME and brave and sweet and his eyes are awesome and his smile is contagious
over a year ago ObiWan_Lover said…
I still can't believe that I had not said anything thus far on this forum and I must say that what I think about Obi-Wan Kenobi. I just love Obi-Wan. He kicks some major ass and what is else is not like about the guy.
I still can't believe that I had not said anything thus far on this forum and I must say that what I
opaquemystique commented…
My thoughts exactly <3 over a year ago
over a year ago opaquemystique said…
heart
What do I think of Obi-Wan Kenobi/Ben? Honestly, I could give you a list of words that describe what I think of him. In short, this is what I think of Master Kenobi: I.LOVE.HIM! He's my favorite Star Wars character for so many reasons. He was a great Jedi and mentor, a cunning warrior, sweet and kind. ♥ I also like the actors that portrayed him (Alec Guinness & Ewan McGregor).
What do I think of Obi-Wan Kenobi/Ben? Honestly, I could give you a list of words that describe what
over a year ago loveobiwan said…
heart
Obi-Wan is amazing. He is so kind, compassionate, loyal, brave, and good-looking (what the hell he's freaking gorgeous). He's everything a Jedi should be, and more. He's the best in the Order! Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor both portrayed him wonderfully, although I do think Ewan covered the whole 'gorgeous' thing a bit better LOL.