North and South Yah

afrazier10 posted on Jul 26, 2007 at 07:01AM
Hooray! Three fans! So yah I guess not many people know about North and South. But they should so recruit more members!

North and South 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Echoes said…
smile
Totally agree!! I just finished watching it for the first time, and i love it!!
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
I just finished watching it and FELL IN LOVE with it.

I think Richard Armitage's acting was the best! I loved at the train station....that slightly amused, slightly curious tone he put in his voice when he asked

" What were you doing in Milton?"

and when he said

" Look back. Look Back at me." That was great....I was in tears by the end of that movie
over a year ago thuynwin said…
Hello all! I recently just watched this movie and it is AMAZING! I cannot believe I put this off by not watching it. I thought it was a love and war movie and I'm not big into war movies so I didn't watch it. So one night I didn't have anything to watch and watched this. OMG! I stayed up till 7 in the morning to finish this as I could not stop watching it. I had to call in to work from lack of sleep. Woke up and watched it again. Reading the book now. Just bought the movie and fixing to watch it again. Mind you, I DO NOT like watching re-runs at all. There is only one other movie besides this one that I rewatched the next day. This is forever my number one favorite movie!