Name:
Kekkei Genkai
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Jutsu(Up to 5 Jutsu)
Bio:
(If you already have a character you don't have to do any editing)
last edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 10:37PM

Naruto Shippuuden 1025 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1025

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Crane spotted Kazera and ended up landing directly beside her. "Thanks for waiting for me." he smiled. "Where are the others?"
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kazera: Just up ahead, not too far away.
Crane nodded. "Well, that means i can finally walk.....besides, we dont seem like we're that much of a rush since they're just up ahead." he scratched the back of his head as he walked.
Kazera: Guess so..
"It also means, we finally have to time to talk alone." Crane added and laughed slightly.
Kazera: You wanted to talk to me?
"Yeah. There's something i wanted to tell you actually." Crane said with a sigh.
Kazera: Hm... Is everything alright Crane?
"Dont freak out, but i dont have much time to live anymore." Crane said. "When i went into the Dragon Sage Mode, i couldnt stay there for long because my chakara started depleting. Madara was up to something the last time i clashed with him. That's why we have to find him and stop him. He knows that i dont have that much time left and he's taking advantage of it at the moment....."
Kazera: Come on Crane... It's not funny to joke like that...
Crane looked at her with sad eyes. He smiled. "Im not joking......im serious......and im sorry..." he stopped walking completely.
Kazera: Crane.... What the hell... We.... Why...... I've lost too many people already I'm not gonna lose you too.
Crane ran a hand through his hair. "There's nothing i can do about it......" he sighed. "It's out of my control....."
Kazera: Crane... *tears flowed from her eyes as she rushed to hug him* I don't want to lose you... Please.... There's got to be something we can do...
Crane sighed as he hugged her. "I wish there was......i hate seeing you cry...."
Kazera: .... Crane.... I want to do nothing but be by your side.... Crane.... I don't want this...... Why?!!
Crane hugged her a bit tighter. "I wish this wouldnt happen.......just dont tell the others....." he looked at her with another sad smile. "I wish i could say everything's gonna be alright like i used to......."
Kazera: ... It just drives me crazy.... Knowing that I'm losing you...
over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Bubbles: *listening on there coverstion in the distance with her super hearing* oh kazera..*chokes on a sob*
Kizuma: ....
"Its alright......" Crane gave an attempt at a smile. "Atleast i got to spend some talk time with you." he scratched his head. "But........." he stopped talking for a moment, not wanting to continue. "I cant stay in the Hidden Leaf much longer either. I have 48 hours left at the most...." he sighed. "I'll miss you......."
Kazera: .... All I want then... It's to spend your last time together with me.....
Crane nodded. "I guess we want the same thing...." The wind blew slightly, blowing a couple of leaves passed them in a small swirl like motion. He couldnt help but feel like he had to take down Madara for sure now. Because if it wasnt for him, he wouldnt have to leave so soon.
Kazera: Listen... we'll take down Madara. No matter what.
Bell: *frowns in saddness* Kazera-sama
Yui: What's up with Kazera?
Crane nodded. He couldnt form the words to say. He thought for a moment. "Just make sure Gin's there when you do..." he chuckled.
Kazera: I'll be sure.... I'll be sure to make that bastard pay for what he did to you.
Crane smiled. "I know once you put your mind to somethin, you mean it......" as soon as his sentence ended, his eyes widened and a trickle of blood went down his lip and chin. He ended up falling backwards onto the ground.
Kazera: CRANE!!!!
Crane's eyes looked dead. He coughed up a bit of blood. This wasnt right......this couldnt be happening already. He'd hit the second stage of his 1st stage of his demise. He could feel the chakra draining from his body.
Kazera: No!!! This is too soon. I thought you had 48 hours. Come on!!!
Crane tried to speak, but only blood came from his mouth. He rolled over and threw up completely. His breathing was heavy afterwards. He also was surprised to feel chakra inching back into his body. Slowly.
Kazera: Crane. Come on please... Just hang on.
Bubbles: she is having love troubles *looks at boomer in the corner of her eye*
Yui: Kazera......
Crane fell over to his side. This hurt more than he thought it would. [I guess im going to have to suffer.....]
Kazera: No...... Crane wake up damn it!!!
Blossom: *descends to them* move aside I'll help *genrates a pink light that prevents him from suffering* You really had to go and get madara's curse mark didn't you?
Black symbols started to spread across his skin. "It was forced.........." he coughed. "To save innocent lives......" Crane felt his chakra steady itself. "For the Hidden Leaf....."
Blossom: Shut up and let me do my stuff talking only makes it worst. Good thing I study curses before leaving the tree house. *glowing stops* There this will last you for two weeks. You'll take these pills when you need to use charka *gives him pills* Okay.

(I got to go to bed so night)
Kazera: ...
Crane did say anything, but nodded slightly. He pushed himself to his feet. "This is trouble......." the curse altered back into its original form. By the way he spoke, that pretty much told the others he had to leave earlier now.
Kazera: No...... Come on......
Blossom: *places a hand on kazera shoulder* Don't worry if we kill madara we can prevent the curse. Like all curse they get cancelled out when the creator is killed.
Kazera: ....
Blossom: It looks like your going to fight for something else now. Just remember that we are here to fight. I me harsh but that to keep things in order and safe.
Kazera: I understand.....
Bell: Guys I found where the sword is!
Kizuma: Then let's get to it! I want to eliminate this bastard!
Yui: [Kizuma....]