Moonlight Prediction

Dark_Silence posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 01:39AM
So, what do you think will happen next? Will Beth and Mick be more than friends? Will Coraline come back? What do you think?

Tell your thoughts.

Moonlight 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanofmoonlight said…
Of course, what would the show be if the hottie didn't get the girl of his dreams. I still don't know about Coraline but if she does, I think it will be too late. I bet Mick and Beth will be together by then, hopefully.
over a year ago bombshell said…
Coraline will be back...Mick is a good man/Vamp and is driven to save others.. it is part of his process to maintain is humanity....Unfortunately.. Coraline has a hold on him.. like a bad addicition...and hey it makes for a great storyline...
over a year ago Dark_Silence said…
I cannot picture the future with Mick as human, he just has to be a vampire. Maybe he will get with Beth, or at least they will give it a try. If Coraline is back, it will be to ruin Mick's happiness. Definately, I hope that the effect of the antidote Coraline gave Mick was temporary.
over a year ago Designergurl said…
I don't think Mick should stay human, you are right, it would ruin the show, and I think Beth and Mick will get together before season 2. And even if Coraline comes back, that wouldn't stop Mick from getting Beth.
over a year ago Dark_Silence said…
I hope, Beth and Mick belong together. But really, the show would be very different if Mick was human.