Misha Collins A new Misha fan! :)

shomill posted on Jun 14, 2010 at 05:45AM
My mom watched Stonehenge Apocalypse with me, and she loved the movie even more than I did. She also became the newest Misha fan. She thinks he's a good actore, and cute, too!

I just needed somewhere to rejoice. :)

Misha Collins 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago joose32 said…
laugh
Haha Yay! Go Misha you stud! :D

He's got a new fan in my niece too though she doesn't like his name xD When I told her his name is Misha everytime he comes up in the credits now she's like "It's Castiel Collins" lol She's kind of a mini louder version of me so it's safe to say she's cracked xD
over a year ago shomill said…
LOL My mom hates his name, too! Except she keeps thinking it's a girl's name, and I keep telling her, "No, Mom, it's Russian!"
over a year ago doctor-reid said…
heart
Haha thats awesome! Great to see his fan base growing!
My mum and her friend had watched season 1 of 24 and when I told them ages ago about this actor I had fallen head over heels for, they asked who.
I said "Misha Collins, he played the young, dashing, European assassin in 24" and their reactions were: "Mmmmmmmm...." LOL
mischievous
Ahahaha ^ their reaction's Awesome XD

And yeah she says it's a girls name too. When I first heard it I was like her going "No! His name is Castiel" (yeah you can tell we're related XD) But now I Adore his name Misha ♥♥

My sisters friend likes him too. She told her mates at work I had season 5 so she was bringing over all these USB memory sticks to download it for them. And I told her Cas dies at the end and she told her guy mate. Needless to say they were both devastated xD I failed to mention he comes back to life new and improved though XD

Cruel I know but I needed cheering up after watching Cas explode and that did the trick lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shomill said…
Ooh, you're evil!!! lol!
laugh
Thank you XD lol
over a year ago TeeFly said…
big smile
Awww lol nobody likes Misha's name? Personally, I loved it from the first time I heard it. It fits him, he looks like a Misha...plus I have a thing for names that aren't stereotypical of people. I used to want to name my son Sasha, but my parents always said it was a girls name...along with Peyton! lol now I've moved onto Ezra, but that's beside the point! Anyway, glad there are so many Misha fans out there :))