Lovers Of Tails Doll PLEASE CLICK!

malleo36 posted on Sep 29, 2010 at 07:00AM
I have come to tell the univerese that the TAILS DOLL IS PURE EVIL. you do not belive me? explain WHY he is almost ALWAYS COVERED IN BLOOD. he says: play with me! get closer... and closer... he growls... lungs and stratches at you. chase you? bite you? maby even kill you! just be aware of this: nothing is always as it seems...

Lovers Of Tails Doll 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nicetailsdoll said…
Thats a lie hes nice
over a year ago Nicetailsdoll said…
no that was a rumor brought up by idiots stupid

over a year ago malleo36 said…
rainy
a true rumor. the tails doll is danger... nothing is always as it seems... remember... remember...
over a year ago wookywok said…
angry
KICK MALLEO36 OUT OF THIS CLUB! JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO THAT?
KICK MALLEO36 OUT OF THIS CLUB! JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO THAT?
over a year ago redrebel said…
tails doll has a twin brother thats why we think hes evil 1 bad 1 good so can u feel the sun shine?
tails doll has a twin brother thats why we think hes evil 1 bad 1 good so can u feel the sun shine?
over a year ago sonicdoctorwho said…
Tails Doll was cursed by someone, I don't know who cursed him, but Tails doll has to take at least one soul a day, or he starts to die. And because of that, people think he's evil and heartless. But he's not, he's just misunderstood.
over a year ago shadowwave said…
big smile
he's evil blah. some people have to get ther facts rite!
over a year ago TailsDoll4evrr said…
heart
Tails Doll is pure good, im his lawyer Jk, But im his friend.He's NOT evil, he just needs a friend.I am the same species as him.But im a female.Plz play with him...Play.... Play.....-Diamond thingy turns red-
over a year ago lunathehedgehog said…
He needs a heart. Eggman cursed him... Its not his fault