Lenny Kravitz A Love Revolution in Paris with Lenny Kravitz

NGT826 posted on Feb 05, 2008 at 05:19PM
Lenny Kravitz fans, want to be a part of the LOVE REVOLUTION?

Enter for a chance to win a trip to see Lenny Kravitz live during the first concert of his “Love Revolution” tour. The lucky winner and their Valentine will receive round trip flights, hotel accommodations, and tickets to the kick-off concert event on February 17. Contest ends 2/7/08.

Anyone who can’t make it to the concert can still get front row access through blue room’s exclusive webcast on blue room at 7 p.m. CST on February 18, ’08.

To enter the contest and watch the webcast, visit www.attblueroom.com/music!

Lenny Kravitz 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NGT826 said…
UPDATE:

Due to an ongoing illness, Lenny Kravitz has postponed his upcoming European promo tour and AT&T blue room webcast.

The official announcement from Kravitz’s management team is pasted below. When Lenny is feeling better the webcast will be rescheduled.

In the mean time, don’t miss out on exclusive content such as a New Years Eve Radiohead concert, a freestyle rap from Wu-Tang Clan, news songs from Matt Costa and more on the AT&T blue room music channel.

Check out streaming music from past blue room artists and behind-the-scenes content from star musicians updated weekly at link.

---
LENNY KRAVITZ POSTPONES EUROPEAN PROMO TRIP DUE TO ILLNESS

Lenny Kravitz has announced that due to an ongoing illness he will be postponing his upcoming European promo tour, which was arranged in support of his new album release. The promo trip was scheduled to commence this coming week and run through the end of March.

Kravitz has been suffering with a series of severe respiratory track infections in tandem with the flu since mid- January, which has turned into bronchitis. Due to extreme dehydration and fatigue doctors were unable to control it with outpatient treatment and advised the singer to check into the hospital. He was taken this morning to the emergency room at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami for immediate treatment.

"I would like to apologize to my fans in Europe," said Kravitz. "I am extremely disappointed that I am not able to come to Europe to see everyone and also perform. Unfortunately I need to take this time to rest and get healthy and so I was forced to make this decision.

Kravitz’s European trip will be rescheduled as soon as possible.