Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero "CODE GEASS R3"

macriz posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 07:29AM
what do you expect from code geass r3 if ever it has??

Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago macriz said…
big smile
well as a code geass fan i expect that lelouch was alive and expect more miracles from zero, but i also want to see more on the fight scenes,new characters and new twist of story from the geass..(so that i made this forum to know eveyone's expectation regarding the code geass r3(if ever it has)
over a year ago cystemic said…
wink
well, since lelouch succeeded in recreating the world, I would think that the only possible enemy they could have now would be from another planet. at first i thought it would be stupid but when you think about it, the last battle was basically a gigantic space battle where the democles eventually got melted by the sun. anyway, the enemy would attack the world and being more advance then we are, have the earth easily surrender because strategically suzaku is no zero. after a certain period of oppression where people begin to lose hope, there would be some incident where the alien ships turned on themselves and enter lelouch dressed as zero with his geass and awesomeness, accompanied by CC...
maybe im getting ahead of myself but i want r3 because i want more lelouch and geass not because i didnt think the ending was good