Keith Olbermann True Keith Olbermann fan club

artmayes167 posted on Oct 16, 2008 at 03:20AM
I'm not in to fan clubs.

Keith Olbermann is both goofy and bright enough to challenge idiot megalomaniacs like Rush Limbaugh without sinking to their level. And if his brand of madness is too intellectual for the idiocracy. . . if he branches occasionally into eccentricity. . . then God bless the man.

We need more eccentricity. And less madness.

Join me, a natural-born intellectual (though not in a bad way). Make Keith Olbermann a cultural icon. Too earnest to be Stephen Colbert, too smart to be Republican, too modern to be Edward R. Murrow.

To the future! (raise a glass)

Keith Olbermann 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtngrl117 said…
...and looks great in a suit! I'm with you, Keith Olbermann is a cultural icon. I am getting to hate the weekends because I am lost at 8 PM without him.
and no, I'm not into fan clubs either, never have been but this guy is like a beacon in a dark world. Can't wait to celebrate with him on November 5th!
over a year ago wahine1965 said…
First round is on me!
over a year ago ajw said…
KO wears some nice threads and speaks frankly and calls it as he sees it.
Where will KO be partying next Tuesday, and how can I get an invitation?
over a year ago Stirnatty said…
Keith Olbermann is the best. I agree with mtngrl 117, weekends are boring without Countdown!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago probeou812 said…
big smile
WOW!!!! 20 fans and all under the age of 18 Hmmm .... Must have some real intellectual conversations here.....

Which impressions do you like best Glenn beck, Rush, O'R

I will say this," when I discovered he added new material, I was shocked to find out that he had been hiding this talent and didn't break it out sooner.....I guess he must be going for 2 and under demographic...
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
smile
Late to reply I much acknowledge, I must say I enjoy his Bill-O impressions. In fact, I'm watching Mr. Olbermann right now!
over a year ago Twinny1011 said…
Keith, YOU SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT link this made more sense to me than anything I have heard in politics in a VERY LONG TIME. Unless people start understanding this WE ARE DOOMED. I'm afraid for my children and my nieces and nephews.... WHAT IN THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY?!?!?!?! GOD HELP US ALL (no pun intended.)
over a year ago elbe1106 said…
smile
Hi! I've been a member of another forum for Keith, but (unfortunately) the owner has to shut it down. So I'm looking for a forum for myself and the other members to join. Any tips or advice on posting here would be very wlecome.