K-ON club K_On Do they have new characters? Who are they?

Ton_Chan posted on May 05, 2011 at 06:07AM
that means new instruments..and guess what!! this girl uses TUBA.. Im exited bout this new episode :>
that means new instruments..and guess what!! this girl uses TUBA..  Im exited bout this new episode
last edited on May 05, 2011 at 06:35AM

K-ON club 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ton_Chan said…
smile
I just keep surfing updates and I found this.
I just keep surfing updates and I found this.
over a year ago LoveMio55 said…
meh
No..She's a fake..
Her looks we're just copied from Ui-chan!
There's even a video of this!
meh
Here's a pic too!
Here's a pic too!
sad
owhh... and i was soo exited that they will have a new member on the group... (totaly down)
worried
Hey! Do you have any idea what is the Official Fan page of K_ON?
smile
Yup!
Here's the link:link

Well they are new characters like this girls from the university
-Akira Wada
-Sachi Hayashi
-Ayame Yoshida
There's the new member of the Light Music Club too...
-Sumire Saitō- She's a freshman.. and she has blonde hair like Mugi
she's really good at making tea..

The Light Music Club only needs one member now Ui and Jun join..
Ui plays the keyboard..Jun play the bass/guitar.. then Azusa plays the lead guitar.Now they only need a drummer..I still don't know what instrument does Sumire play...(she hasn't said it yet..you've got to read the next chapter of the season 3 manga if you want to find out)

You'll find this characters if you read the K-ON! season 3 manga!
Here's the link if you want to read it online: link
cake
Cool!! I tried to find pics of the newcomers but nothing came out..

Their official fan-page is great!:) I read the latest chapter.
But I very seldom read manga.I only watch their anime. you can hear haw awesome their music is.

So! it finally concludes that there's gonna be Season 3.

The only question is when is the release of anime in the net?

(Would you kindly send the pics of the new comers. thanks)

Cool!!  I tried to find pics of the newcomers but nothing came out.. 

Their official fan-page is gre
smile
Here's the pic!
Sachi Hayashi (left) Akira Wada (Middle) Ayame Yoshida (Right)
Here's the pic!
Sachi Hayashi (left) Akira Wada (Middle) Ayame Yoshida (Right)
Here's the pic of Sumire Saitō
She looks like Mugi right? Only Mugi's hair is more longer and her eyes are different as Mugi's
The Freshmans ribbon's color now are blue like the seniors who had just graduated ^^
last edited over a year ago
Here's the pic of Sumire Saitō
She looks like Mugi right? Only Mugi's hair is more longer and her ey
yeah yer right.. They're both the same. Sachi Hayashi looks like Miss Sawako but only younger :)

My only problem is when is the release on S3 on net.

I got all the Episodes on net. I don't use online streaming though(Destroys the beauty of the show specially on slow internet)
Here's the link I just wanna show it..link (contains S1 & S2..

Good to hear updates w/ you.keep in touch!

(K_On Rocks!!)
smile
Well..I am not really sure if there is season 3!

I am only sure about the movie~ It's gonna be released this coming Dec 3,2011! I am so excited to watch it...
I think there is season 3.. Coz there's the manga (link) so, there's a chance they will make the anime.(Hope so)

I'm also looking forward for the movie :) Kakoii!
smile
The Latest Chapter is out!
Akira Wada-Plays the Gibson Les Paul Black Guitar and she named it Rosalie!
big smile
They're good at naming instruments. : D

Anyway,

They range anywhere from about $850 to $8,000. $850 is pretty doable for a Gibson Les Paul, but if it seems too pricey you could always try an Epiphone Les Paul Model guitar for around $550.

I wish I had friends like those. Form a band w/ them. (I only play violin though) I try to be realistic sometimes. Feels nice :)

They're good at naming instruments. : D

Anyway,

They range anywhere from about $850 to
surprise
Wow Gibson Les Paul guitars are so expensive...
smile
Here's a new picture for you! There's another new character! Her name is Okuda!
Here's another reminder for you! Sumire is actually a servant of the Kotobuki family that's why she's so good at making tea!
Here's a new picture for you! There's another new character! Her name is Okuda! 
Here's another remin
surprise
It would be much better if she is a family member or cousin of Mugi.
I mean for a servant does it have to be yellow.

Well For Okuda I think she will be like Nodoka. They're both cute.
It would be much better if she is a family member or cousin of Mugi.
I mean for a servant does it hav
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
smile
guys you really talk much about the new characters...so i help you ans tell you what you need so here are the new characters:Sumire Saitō (斉藤 菫, Saitō Sumire?)
Sumire is a shy blonde girl who meets Azusa, Ui and Jun after Yui and the others graduate. She is a freshmen, two years below the other light music club members. She is currently residing in the Kotobuki household and originally came to the light music room to try and retrieve Tsumugi's teaset that was left behind after she graduated. After being scared off a few times by Sawako, she eventually agrees to join the light music club. Similar to Tsumugi, she is quite talented at preparing tea.
Okuda (奥田?)
Another freshman in the same class as Sumire. Generally poor at physical activities, she goes through several trial runs through various clubs before deciding to join the light music club as she feels it is where she can try her best
J. Women's University(the new school of yui and the rest!!)
Akira Wada (和田 晶, Wada Akira?)
A new character introduced in the restarted manga who is in a band called OnNaGumi (女組, "Gang of Girls"?)with her friends Ayame and Sachi. Akira joins the university's light music club alongside Yui and her friends. She has short black hair and tries to look intimidating. She studies in the Education department along with Yui. She is easily irritated to a degree but finds herself in a similar position to Azusa from high school as Yui seems to enjoy hugging her. She plays a black Gibson Les Paul electric guitar which she nicknames "Rosalie".
Sachi Hayashi (林 幸, Hayashi Sachi?)
One of Akira's friends, who has long hair. She is OnNaGumi's bassist and is in the same department as Mio.
Ayame Yoshida (吉田 菖, Yoshida Ayame?)
Another one of Akira's friends, who has short blonde hair. She is OnNaGumi's drummer and is in the same department as Ritsu.
Megumi Sokabe (曽我部 恵, Sokabe Megumi?)
Voiced by: Asumi Kodama
Megumi is the former student council president and founder of the Mio Fan Club. Nodoka later succeeds Megumi in both positions. She stalks Mio during her last few days in high school because she wanted to see Mio one more time. The band offers her a song as a graduation gift. She goes to the same woman's university in which Yui and her friends later enroll and lives in the same dorm as them.
Hope i helped you!!
wink
Sachi Hayashi is more taller than Mio too! and has been playing the bass for just 2 years!
surprise
Breaking news! Akira Wada has long hair when she was just in high school and she's super cute with it!!!!!
But sorry i can't find a picture for it yet!
over a year ago Rocket_Pencil said…
Dont these three characters just fit perfectly in the group ?
Dont these three characters just fit perfectly in the group ?
big smile
NICE! ILL go for the violin.!