ilovehinder posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 08:09AM
Do you like gnomes? How many gnomes do you have? Who got you into gnomes? Why do you love them?

Gnomes 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gnome_Lover_101 said…
Gnomes are beautiful majestic creatures. They should be treated with the utmost respect. I should know, I have 26 pet gnomes! My grand pa-pa got me into gnomes ate the young age of 5. He told me they were my brothers, though I later found out they couldn't possibly be related to me, they were GNOMES! I love them because they would stare at me for hours, their expression never changing. This convinced me that I wasn't horrible disfigured, even after the applesauce accident.
over a year ago mcgibbos said…
Gnomes are so creepy and odd that they are fantastic. I love all the variations, from cuddly to pure evil. Favorite gnome of all time looks like a serial killer and is holding a pint of beer. Awesome.
over a year ago merryperson said…
heart
gnome are awesome my friend sarah got me into them
over a year ago ilovemygnome said…
I absolutely love gnomes!Ionly have one though. I don't really kow how i got intot hem I just did. onc e again i don't know why i love them i just do.
over a year ago Kgartland said…
I love gnomes, I started collecting gnomes and building a gnome garden when my brother passed away as away to deal with things, I currently have over fifty and adding them constantly...